What's new

Solved Gibbed Character and Pearls Question

N

Nap1985

Reaction score
I didn't want to play through the game twice to start UVHM, so I used gibbed to level a Salvador to 72 and unlock it, and I'm wondering if there's some other setting that I need to change, to allow pearls to drop in the game? I've gotten 4 pearls on my Zero that I did play through multiple times to unlock UVHM, in a fraction of the time I've played my gibbed Sal, while Sal hasn't got a single one in...a few hundred hours now. So...bad luck or do I need to change another setting for the character I cheated to 72? Thanks in advance.

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
There is no way to change drop chance on characters I noticed that there is a higher drop chance on Normal and TVHM compared to UMVH.

N

Nap1985

Reaction score
Appreciate the response. Didn't actually know they dropped in normal/true mode. Just seemed odd that in hundreds of hours I've never had a single pearl drop on this character, ever, while my other characters have each had a handful drop, and they had been leveled legitimately through each game mode and this one hadn't. Thought perhaps using gibbed to unlock UVHM had missed some trigger to allow them to drop at all.

Top Bottom