• Thread starter DOMIN8
  • Start date
  • Views 146,972
Zaniach

Zaniach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems strange that it contains a virus. I have had that version downloaded from that specific site for about a week ago and mine did not notice anything. and im scanning a few times a day and it still doessent say anything about a virus, I doubble checked it and downloaded it again just a minute ago and my scanners still doessent find anything on it.

To be honest, use it at own risk, i can only tell you that my scanners diddent find anything Hazardeous :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You made that exact statement about my service thread. You're just a hater :tongue:.
lol right...? Obviously he hasn't seen some of Reclaimer Shawn's "tutorials"... lol

DtroitPunk

DtroitPunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to get Gibbed to open at all. Not sure what I'm doing wrong as I've used previous versions... When I click on the desktop icon it acts like it will open and nothing happens. When I go to the Gibbed folder and try from there it prompts me to use an app to open (windows 8) I'm confused...

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
DtroitPunk DtroitPunk try re-downloading the newest version and make sure you remove any previous versions.

Also, try repairing or re-downloading your MS .NET Framework 4.

DtroitPunk

DtroitPunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DtroitPunk DtroitPunk try re-downloading the newest version and make sure you remove any previous versions.

Also, try repairing or re-downloading your MS .NET Framework 4.
Oddly, I don't even see Gibbed in my list of programs so I'm uncertain how to make sure I'm removing it properly.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oddly, I don't even see Gibbed in my list of programs so I'm uncertain how to make sure I'm removing it properly.
You don't actually install it so it won't be there. I'm just saying if you have older versions then just remove them from wherever you put them in your computer.

DtroitPunk

DtroitPunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't actually install it so it won't be there. I'm just saying if you have older versions then just remove them from wherever you put them in your computer.

Thanks! Got it sussed now! Now I just need to find info on the overpower level for UVHM2...

Om3ga Shenron

Om3ga Shenron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Domin8, i've got the latest version of Gibbed (227), but when i try to "open" my game save file it pops up "Failed to load game save: invalid or unsupported version"... any idea what's causing that? It doesn't give me an option to select a platform unless i click "NEW" first.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Domin8, i've got the latest version of Gibbed (227), but when i try to "open" my game save file it pops up "Failed to load game save: invalid or unsupported version"... any idea what's causing that? It doesn't give me an option to select a platform unless i click "NEW" first.
I'm assuming you are trying to load a 360 save?

Make sure you select Xbox 360 from the drop down menu before clicking open.

Om3ga Shenron

Om3ga Shenron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK lemme make sure im not overlooking something, I have the 227 revision; and when i first open it, the selection line for platform is greyed out until you click new, if you click "open" it just pops up the browse menu to find the file, no drop down for platform selection, and if i select my file and click open, it gives the error message. Even if i click "NEW" and select 360, then click open, same error. 
This is how it looks when i first open it.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OK lemme make sure im not overlooking something, I have the 227 revision; and when i first open it, the selection line for platform is greyed out until you click new, if you click "open" it just pops up the browse menu to find the file, no drop down for platform selection, and if i select my file and click open, it gives the error message. Even if i click "NEW" and select 360, then click open, same error. 
This is how it looks when i first open it.
l9gZPHJ.jpg

Om3ga Shenron

Om3ga Shenron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG, facepalm all day... I completely overlooked that. That's why you Domin8 bro. Damn...

Om3ga Shenron

Om3ga Shenron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it now, just gotta grab some codes for low level legendaries and drop em in my backpack. Thanks dude. :biggrin:

Om3ga Shenron

Om3ga Shenron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have a good CODE list database they can recommend, I've found a few scattered over google, but none that seem to have a full list, mostly looking for legendaries and pearls.

Top Bottom
Login
Register