• Thread starter Flaya
  • Start date
  • Views 4,857
Flaya

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i've been getting back into modding and I'm trying to mod TPS.

I use BSD to decrypt, and Gibbed borderlandsoz 1.0.2 to edit the save.

My issue is...

1. BSD always states there's an update, even if I update or manually replace the games.conf anf cheats folder.
2. After decrypting my save Gibbed still gives me the sha1 error, as if the save isn't decrypted.

I checked the secure_id key for TPS inside games.conf and it's there. so it should be decrypted, right?

I've tried numerous reinstallments and re-downloads of both BSD and Gibbed editor, but I still get the same error.

Could this particular version be malfunctional? If so, does anyone have another to share that still contains all dlc support?

Flaya

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Found an old version of gibbed (r39) over at nexusmods, and it seems to work. Still need to test the save on my PS3, but it opened the file at least.

Upvote 0
Flaya

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I initially had. But gibbed 1.0.2 didn't work. Still need to find more versions to test as r39 didn't leave an intact save file.

BSD 4.7.5 is what I use and it may or may not decrypt properly.

Upvote 0
Flaya

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally managed to get it working. :smile:

Modded my Wilhelm lvl 70 up to 72, put one gun from each category (SMG, launcher, pistol..) on it and some class mods. Bad thing happened. I can't equip anything. :frown:

Anyone have a suggestion?

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally managed to get it working. :smile:

Modded my Wilhelm lvl 70 up to 72, put one gun from each category (SMG, launcher, pistol..) on it and some class mods. Bad thing happened. I can't equip anything. :frown:

Anyone have a suggestion?
70 is max level for TPS.

Upvote 0
Flaya

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
70 is max level for TPS.

Ah, hence why my gear didn't work. :frown:

Well then, I'll just redo it. :smile:

Btw, I used some codes from here
Code:
https://www.google.se/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://presequelcodes.imgur.com/&ved=2ahUKEwjhl7CBpbDaAhWnZpoKHS45BW8QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0d-fX14eN9QWWKwEwmFXjF

And got a bit confused.. Are all codes legit or are some modded, as in not spawned in game?

Upvote 0
Grand Architect

Grand Architect

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, hence why my gear didn't work. :frown:

Well then, I'll just redo it. :smile:

Btw, I used some codes from here
Code:
https://www.google.se/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://presequelcodes.imgur.com/&ved=2ahUKEwjhl7CBpbDaAhWnZpoKHS45BW8QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0d-fX14eN9QWWKwEwmFXjF

And got a bit confused.. Are all codes legit or are some modded, as in not spawned in game?
If the pre-sequel is like the actual sequel, the color of the gear's title will indicate if it is "modded" to a great extent, albeit in black. However they can still have variations of parts that wouldn't normally spawn & still be a normal color.

Upvote 0
Flaya

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see.. However I prefer to use only 100% legit gear, hence why I wanted to know which if any items are modded i.e. not occurring in game naturally, so to speak.

Upvote 0
Flaya

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Those are only legit items.

Sweet. Thank you very much. :smile:

Btw, are those codes available as XLS or txt?

Imgur is a tad uncooperative on my PC, only letting me copy one line at a time.

Edit: Let me refrase.. Is there a Excel or word document containing all gibbed codes for the handsome collection?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register