Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically, I have Disk one installed on to my HDD, although when I go to launch the game, it goes to a black screen that flickers occasionally. I'm not sure what is going on with it (This is my first time using a Jtag/installing a game to one, so I am probably just being silly and missing something obvious.)

I have looked around and some people say that you need the Disk two content folder in order to play, whereas others say you don't; so I thought that I would be best off to check here.

Probably something stupid, but yeah, I'm a noob cake.

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically, I have Disk one installed on to my HDD, although when I go to launch the game, it goes to a black screen that flickers occasionally. I'm not sure what is going on with it (This is my first time using a Jtag/installing a game to one, so I am probably just being silly and missing something obvious.)

I have looked around and some people say that you need the Disk two content folder in order to play, whereas others say you don't; so I thought that I would be best off to check here.

AIM me TTGNicholasbroo1

I will help you immediately.

Upvote 0
Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, I went to sleep as soon as I posted this. I messaged you, if you could message me when you get on I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Did you get it fixed? Just checking, I may be able to help you if your problem still exists.

Upvote 0
Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you get it fixed? Just checking, I may be able to help you if your problem still exists.

Kind of. I just need to get another ethernet cable in order to sort it all out.

Upvote 0
DoPeWAFFL3

DoPeWAFFL3

Chillstep
Bright Idea Frame In Gold Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Same bro If you need any help or diddnt get it figured out, PM me and ill help you out :wink:

Upvote 0
kingsize513

kingsize513

All Scammers Should Die
Reaction score
Sin$
you guys need content from disc 2 for it to work on your jtag

Upvote 0
HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$

Where did you get your J-Tag ?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register