Ghost's on blackout

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by GunBlade_, Nov 10, 2008 with 15 replies and 1,765 views.

1. GunBlade_

GunBlade_ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    in lockout/blackout i seen a orange guy sliding aaround and killing everyone i was wondering what it was people kepton saying its the blackout ghost i watched some vids on youtube and was like that on lockout so if anyone has any suggestion's please post:S:huh:

2. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
  3. OP
    GunBlade_

GunBlade_ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ill send you it tonight what ur XBL i need to load it on 2 my fileshare

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  5. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    ahg seriously use the damn search button, theres millions of friggen threads about the "ghosts" of blank

what it is is a damn mexican stealing walmarts connection, he is sooooo laggy that it doesnt register movements very well andat times it doesnt register his name or whatever. but then, if you go on bungie.net and go on the stats of that game, youll be able to pick out who doesnt show up in the game and bam, thats the mexican

6. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    DJ, thats a bit racist dont you think? (dont get me wrong i dont like the mexican pandemic in the southwestern US either.)

7. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    last post date: 11-12-2008 09:34 AM
    Gay guys can say anything anyways, it's different for us <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. jdoggx

jdoggx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Mod.:cursing:

9. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    No. Just no.

10. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
    i want to see a mexican stealing with a walmart connections sliding around:thumbup:

11. jdoggx

jdoggx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    why no huh:thumbdown:Really dued why you can mod in halo 2 or lag switch but i dident mean it halo 3 (bravo man)

12. boom365

boom365 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ahh the ghost of lockout, the memories

13. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    Well then, if you put this thread in a Halo 2 related thing... then yes it would be possible... However, this is a Halo 3 thread... so it is not possible... perhaps with a lagswitch and what not it could be possible... which I am assuming how it is indeed done...

but with your previous post saying just "Mod.:cursing:" it didn't at all clarify what you meant but the word mod, which is a "No."... The more words you use in your posts the better... the more you know before making the post is also better...:thumbup:

14. darkFX

darkFX Contributor

Ratings:
    It happened to me on foundry i has a video.

15. C00LAR

C00LAR Contributor

Ratings:
    there's a golden warthog too... just spin around 1200 degrees jump at an angle of 40 degrees and than shoot the explodable containers in the middle and BANG. you have a golden warthog:thumbup:

16. dj1250

dj1250 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol the golden warthog was all fake and people did it just to see people be dumb. if there was a golden wart hog it was a mod.