What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[Ghosts] Mod Menu + XP Lobby [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGameFever

TheGameFever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS
Current Status: Online

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to get in:
1) Add me on Xbox - Hack With Faith
2) Once in post legit so other know this is real

What you can get:
Everything you see in the video.

Here's some proof:

Please be patient while waiting for an invite, but feel free to message me if you would like to ask questions.

Skype / AIM = TheGameFever

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OhhNickyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit :smile: and delete people so I can add you gt Blxze It Up

BetterGreen

BetterGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: not online I didn't get in so I must take away legit status
gt:MadMoneySlick

I don't think its free. I read his bio and he charges $15 for ghost. I messaged him to see if it's free or we have to pay.. I will update this post if he responds.

Last edited:
S

skaryano

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit, invite please :biggrin:
GT: ARRAZA ALMAS

Last edited:
C

cameronmills97

Reaction score
Sin$

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS

How to get in:
Post a comment saying legit, then add me on xbox.
( My Gamertag: Hack With Class )

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

Please be patient while waiting for an invite, but feel free to message me if you would like to ask questions.

Legit

B

Bobby873

Reaction score
Sin$

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS

How to get in:
Post a comment saying legit, then add me on xbox.
( My Gamertag: Hack With Class )

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

Gamertag: FaPy13

N

nick cenkner

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit delete or invite ximxkingxnickx 
Gt ximxkingxnickx legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register