What's new

[Ghosts] Mod Menu + XP Lobby [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGameFever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS
Current Status: Online

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to get in:
1) Add me on Xbox - Hack With Faith
2) Once in post legit so other know this is real

What you can get:
Everything you see in the video.

Here's some proof:

Please be patient while waiting for an invite, but feel free to message me if you would like to ask questions.

Skype / AIM = TheGameFever

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OhhNickyy

Reaction score
Legit :smile: and delete people so I can add you gt Blxze It Up

A

Austin_Michael2

Reaction score
Legit!
Gt: eXose Prodigy27

B

BetterGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edit: not online I didn't get in so I must take away legit status
gt:MadMoneySlick

I don't think its free. I read his bio and he charges $15 for ghost. I messaged him to see if it's free or we have to pay.. I will update this post if he responds.

Last edited:
K

kaious Prime

Reaction score
legit and ill vouch
gt: Kaious Prime

S

ScRuB KillJoy

Reaction score
cant add you because friends list is full

S

skaryano

Reaction score
Legit, invite please :biggrin:
GT: ARRAZA ALMAS

Last edited:
C

cameronmills97

Reaction score

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS

How to get in:
Post a comment saying legit, then add me on xbox.
( My Gamertag: Hack With Class )

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

Please be patient while waiting for an invite, but feel free to message me if you would like to ask questions.

Legit

B

Bobby873

Reaction score

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS

How to get in:
Post a comment saying legit, then add me on xbox.
( My Gamertag: Hack With Class )

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

Gamertag: FaPy13

D

DRFT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Invite me please gt: Serenity IMB

I

iPanjandrum

Reaction score
Invite me plz gt is xSFBx Reptile

N

nick cenkner