• Start date
  • Views 11,508
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGameFever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS
Current Status: Online

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to get in:
Post a comment saying legit, then add me on xbox.
( My Gamertag: Hack With Faith )

What you can get:
Everything you see in the video.

Here's some proof:

Please be patient while waiting for an invite, but feel free to message me if you would like to ask questions.

Skype / AIM = TheGameFever

S

Sal Garofalo

Reaction score

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS

How to get in:

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

Please be patient while waiting for an invite, but feel free to message me if you would like to ask questions.

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS

How to get in:

What you can get:

Here's some proof:

invite me: iG Dreams
Legit

M

MrsZombieLorde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this an unlock all lobby?

N

Nidge Gregory

Reaction score
Invite me GT: MR GR3GORY

S

Sal Garofalo

Reaction score
Invite Me: iG Dreams
Legit:smile:

C

CookieDoughx

Reaction score
Legit! Legit! Legit!
losghost120 (no captials or spaces)
Please invite!

G

GMT LeADer33

Reaction score
Legit! GT: GMT Leader

And I have a question.

Can U mod my KD so it can be like a 2.7?

S

ScRuB KillJoy

Reaction score
Legit can you plz invite me Gt: ScRuB KillJoy

B

BrownMagician

Buy Now @ www.BrownMagician.com
Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
WHY WOULD PEOPLE POST LEGIT FIRST?

This is clearly fake don't waste your time!

CAN YOU NOT SEE HIS PROOF VIDEO IS OFFLINE MATCH NOT EVEN ON XBOX LIVE

LOL WHERE IS THE PROOF ONLINE WITH A MESSAGE FROM THAT DATE?

M

Max Beckley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHY WOULD PEOPLE POST LEGIT FIRST?

This is clearly fake don't waste your time!

CAN YOU NOT SEE HIS PROOF VIDEO IS OFFLINE MATCH NOT EVEN ON XBOX LIVE

LOL WHERE IS THE PROOF ONLINE WITH A MESSAGE FROM THAT DATE?

And his friends is full and not inviting, im calling it fake on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom