What's new

Solved Ghosts Error (Jtag/rgh) (Reward)

GOLDCHAIN

GOLDCHAIN

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please help me? Whenever I load up ghosts i get stuck in a loop for the menu and it will briefly say "content package is no longer available" I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it 3 times! I know it's not the mod menu as the person who sold me it went into a skype call and showed me it worked perfectly on his. I don't have any other DLS, or Plug ings on dashlaunch. I do have both the discs installed I have the current Build available. I have tu17... So now what?! All i have to offer is 2$ on paypal I will give you it if you can actually help me get this working.
Here is a video of the problem

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Did Ghosts ever work for you?
Does it work with TU0?
Does it work without that patch?

Upvote 0
GOLDCHAIN

GOLDCHAIN

Reaction score
Sin$
Did Ghosts ever work for you?
Does it work with TU0?
Does it work without that patch?
I just tried loading ghosts without it and it freezes then says fatal crash... which didn't ever happen when i played ghosts a week ago

Upvote 0
S

splitshot109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
right I sort have fixed it... Now when i start the game i get "disc is unreadable"
So this could be one of many things. My ghosts did not work as I did not properly install the multi disc game right and it messed with everything, so make sure you are properly installing the game into a folder marked "COD Ghosts" Or what not. Also, Another issue couuld be title updates and compatibility packs. Try to go on freestyle dash, find ghosts, and click on Manage title updates. Download the most recent one, and once that is done reboot and check to see if you're getting the same error.

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to go on freestyle dash, find ghosts, and click on Manage title updates. Download the most recent one, and once that is done reboot and check to see if you're getting the same error.
right I sort have fixed it... Now when i start the game i get "disc is unreadable"
Unfortunately FSD's Title Update Downloader is no longer supported. You can get updates from here though: http://xboxunity.net/

Also, make sure you get all of the compatibility packs as the user above me said.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register