What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Ghost5k | Unlock all | Legit Stats | 10th | COD: Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost5K

Ghost5K

Ghost
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag - RealSiren1433

Information

I only host Ghost lobbies; Let's just get that out the way. My lobbies are free but I sometimes depend on the kind-hearted donors who pay to keep the service going. If you wish to donate, please PM for my PayPal. My lobbies mainly consist of unlock alls. In the event of a lobby, post your gamertag below (when the status says open). Upon posting your gamertag - depending on the overall amount of people joining - you should receive an invite within 5 - 10 minutes. If you do not, then please message me personally. I host only on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Instructions

Once you post your gamertag, please wait for an invite.
Upon getting the invite, accept and join.
Be patient whilst I invite other S7 members (inviting your friend who is not registered to Se7ensins will result in both of you getting de-ranked).
Once the lobby starts, I will give you the legit pre-set (10th and Stats)
You will get kicked from my game once I have given you your mods with a display message saying "thank you for your purchase".

Sound easy? Good.

Help

If you haven't received an invite to my game, please PM me. If you have attempted to message the Xbox account "Ghost5K", you're really smart considering my Xbox LIVE hosting name is default chosen by Microsoft.

Terms and Conditions

Upon joining, you must take into consideration the possible chance of a ban. Although there has been no reports of any bans, I and the Se7ensins community take no responsibility in what you engage in - rather it be altering a game to your own advantage. Once you have joined my game, you automatically accept these terms and conditions. If my Gamertag gets leaked to other members because you provided them with it, I will personally disconnect from Xbox LIVE and do something else with my day. I provide a fun and free service for you guys to enjoy. Please don't take advantage of that.

Proof:
eRDAQuc.jpg

Last edited:
B

BonQuiQui

Reaction score
Sin$
What's your gamer Tag ? Invite me. (Kzg Hollywood)

R

RedeemTrialXBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Invite Gt: TR4MR SaNdSt0rM
its a zero in storm.
I want a 3.0 kdr thats all i ask for if you can do that for me

R

remylocker

Reaction score
Sin$
Will gladly post Legitimate once information is confirmed

BarCodez

BarCodez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE: This is legit just received 10th and everything he stated in his post!

Last edited:
Tickle time

Tickle time

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt:speechless:TickleMonster

You would really brighten my day if you did this
:cry::frown::unsure::smile::happy::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login