Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Ghost of Asylum Spotted!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by DashedGumby, Feb 9, 2009 with 31 replies and 4,276 views.

1. DashedGumby

DashedGumby Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry i have not posted much on here lately, but it was told (rumor) that a ghost lurks in the map of Asylum though Team Deathmatch mode. I am here to tell you its real as ever! I will have to post a video of it, but for now here is the creepy steps to seeing it:

1. Go to where the famous turd in the toilet with the 3 baths are downstairs and stand in the middle of the room.

2. Now look at the ceiling and you will hear the piano music playing.

3. Listen very carefully, you will hear drops of water, then after 15 seconds on the game or roughly there, you will hear a man whisper something to you (scary as hell too). Listen very carefully to what he says. He tells you where to go. For example he said something in German at first, then you hear something like this "room below the piano music, hallway at 5" meaning be in the area of the hallway where the stairs lead up at 5:00 minutes left on the map.

Its really hard to hear what he says if your in an online match. Turn up your surround sound or stereo very carefully...it worked once for me..guy looked like a shadow hovering 3 feet in the air with no legs went from end of hall then upstairs, then gone! Scary sh**t!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ConMan951

ConMan951 Newbie

Ratings:
  3. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  4. xJudas

xJudas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Actually sat there and tried it.. Heard the whispering, but couldn't make any of it out.

5. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings:
    I heard this with my Turtlebeach X3 its ****ing weird as hell dude!

6. Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
  7. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    i'll try to confirm it right now

8. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds like a lot of BS to me but ill gladly blow the **** out of this ghost with my double barrel.

9. Hunter TS

Hunter TS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    OOh OOh the ghost talked to me and said in a German accent "Ze turd in ze toilet is mine" !!! LOL

Ok seriously you gotta post a vid because i dont think im gonna believe it until i see it. I turned my music volume all the way down so i could hear him better and he says the same two phrases over and over. Nothing else. I even had my brother listen with his turtle beach and he said the same thing. But also i was in Private not public but you didnt really specify so who knows.

But something funny did happen. I had my tv all the way up listening and at the final minute i hear TILL YOUR LAST BREATH, FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! Mind you my volume was all the way up so it was loud as hell. I just about left the ghost a turd of my own lol.

10. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    That was not funny at all...the whole thing. Not funny...

Your going to kill a ghost? :tongue_smilie:

11. FamousMassacre1

FamousMassacre1 Getting There

Ratings:
    Has anyone confirmed this? im going to try in about 10 min and ill post what i got.

i tried i dont think i did it right but i saw no ghost

12. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. I Got Me some 24"s

I Got Me some 24"s Getting There

Ratings:
    i'll try it and see if i can confirm it with a picture, can't right now because my brother is playing but he has to leave in like 30 minutes. it sounds interesting and I definitely want to try

14. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    ^^You post that yesterday. You didn't get anything?

15. I Got Me some 24"s

I Got Me some 24"s Getting There

Ratings:
    actually I still havent tried i was waiting for my friend to get on cuz its boring sitting there by myself for 10 minutes with no one to talk to lol. He never got on and then I forgot.

16. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Obv you should do something in those 10 mins lol. Watch TV. Go on the computer. Ask a girl out. Break up with a girl. Do something.

17. FamousMassacre1

FamousMassacre1 Getting There

Ratings:
    lol OR you could ask 2 girls break up with them prank call there house and go to the bathroom...

ya idk

18. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    or you could not break up with them and get your peener wet

19. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    or you could not breakup with them and get your peener wet than breakup with them.

but wait if u finish in 10 mins for 2 girls or even 1 girl ur sad.

20. Darksk8er07

Darksk8er07 Newbie

Ratings:
    Well i guess this is unconfirmed.. Im too scared to try it lol.