• Views 5,767
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my new Program: Ghost ModBox

modbox.bmp

There is a screenshot for my new finished v1 of the program. and no it isnt a virus. and yes it is pretty big, like 23 MBs. but Halo Toolbox is 40 something.

*FEATURES*
xbox 360 modding tools
Halo 3 map modding tools
Halo 3 film modding tools
Rehashers\resigners
Web browser
HxD
Contact form
More...

*NEW FEATURES*
Email Spammer
Halo 3 screenshot editor

Download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=COPHEHWU
i will be posting a direct link later

sgt frankieboy

sgt frankieboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Think we don't trust this because it is your First post, No pics, We don't even know what it does and It is an EXE file

I THINK this is an VIRUS.

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a 20.8MB BETA??!

No Viruses detected on my AVG 8.9.

To many setups needed, im to bored, deleted the setup, installation never completed.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sgt frankieboy said:
I Think we don't trust this because it is your First post, No pics, We don't even know what it does and It is an EXE file

I THINK this is an VIRUS.
Well i know its not a virus. i just didnt take a screenshot of it yet because im not done making it. its not going to look the same once the finished version comes out. and for 187Modz, i dont know what you mean.is the installer not working for you? and what do you mean by to many setups?:?

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kenpachi said:
Well i know its not a virus. i just didnt take a screenshot of it yet because im not done making it. its not going to look the same once the finished version comes out. and for 187Modz, i dont know what you mean.is the installer not working for you? and what do you mean by to many setups?:?
i meant i got bored and stopped installing it, it was working.

X

xKNiiVES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
scan it on virustotal.com.
no wait, it's not possible, VT doesn't support that large of a file.

yellosnomonkee

yellosnomonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kid im not going to lie to you this is a fail an epic one at that dont worry guys its not a virus he dosent even know how to code a contact me form lol ill give him one thing it looks remarkably simalar to my friends app "halo tool box" heres a screenie:

gayaio.jpg

in comparison:

comparrison.jpg

BTW half the apps don't work lol!

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yellosnomonkee said:
Kid im not going to lie to you this is a fail an epic one at that dont worry guys its not a virus he dosent even know how to code a contact me form lol ill give him one thing it looks remarkably simalar to my friends app "halo tool box" heres a screenie:

in comparison:

BTW half the apps don't work lol!

thats probably because its a BETA

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i got most of the ideas from Halo Tool Box v2. but i made my own because his was lacking a few programs that i use myself. and all of the programs work except the IP check. and yes this is a BETA! and i posted this so i could get other peoples opinions on my program. and yes the Contact form does work.
attachment.php

Those are your emails correct?

so dont say something that you dont know is true :smile: and also not the reason i made the contact form. you are supposed to let me know any ideas. so know what are your ideas? and if you would like some proof of this program here is my youtube video
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9OcwW8KVwk]YouTube - Xbox 360 Modding Toybox Beta[/ame]

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh and yellowsno. it might help is you didnt have a ****ty OS. XP will always be better then vista. and will be the best OS till microsoft makes a better ones. vista is like a pile of **** on a disc that you have to pay $150 dollars to get. it only has good looks. but the performance sucks. xp has decent looks and a great performence. and you can change your xp and moddify it to look like vista :smile:

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get almost all of the modding programs into that one program and you make the GPU better than I might download since my desktop is getting really crowded. Nice job since it is your first time coding.

SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
AIO... "Process.Start(Application.StartupPath + "/programs/HxD.exe")" Why do people make AIO's? It's pointless, just make a folder with shortcuts.

GAMER 4 L1F3

GAMER 4 L1F3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Everybody needs to stop flaming this guy for the program he made. This is how we had AIO, UMP and 30 other AIO's for Halo2 that most of them served a good purpose. Why not give the guy some positive feedback so that he can improve it and make it a valuable program.
Personally I would give you some feedback but I don't mod H3, so I wouldn't know what is missing and w/e. But good luck man!

X

xKNiiVES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GAMER 4 L1F3 said:
Everybody needs to stop flaming this guy for the program he made. This is how we had AIO, UMP and 30 other AIO's for Halo2 that most of them served a good purpose. Why not give the guy some positive feedback so that he can improve it and make it a valuable program.
Personally I would give you some feedback but I don't mod H3, so I wouldn't know what is missing and w/e. But good luck man!

But alot more people know how to code. So that means that they are updating their programs daily. This makes it hard to keep people's AIO up-to-date.

GAMER 4 L1F3

GAMER 4 L1F3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
xKNiiVES said:
But alot more people know how to code. So that means that they are updating their programs daily. This makes it hard to keep people's AIO up-to-date.

I know it's not easy, but still if somebody wants to do it, let them. Its not hindering anybody, its an attempt to help out other people.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
new real version out. download it and try it. all programs work.:thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register