What's new

Tools Ghost ModBox BETA

  • Thread starter Kenpachi
  • Start date
  • Views 5,405
yellosnomonkee

yellosnomonkee

Enthusiast
Messages
93
Reaction score
73
Kenpachi said:
oh and yellowsno. it might help is you didnt have a ****ty OS. XP will always be better then vista. and will be the best OS till microsoft makes a better ones. vista is like a pile of **** on a disc that you have to pay $150 dollars to get. it only has good looks. but the performance sucks. xp has decent looks and a great performence. and you can change your xp and moddify it to look like vista :smile:

wow nub fail agin did u just assume that i was using vista because of the areo its called win7 its 09 not 03 time to update kiddie
 
X

xKNiiVES

Enthusiast
Messages
590
Reaction score
88
Kenpachi said:
oh and yellowsno. it might help is you didnt have a ****ty OS. XP will always be better then vista. and will be the best OS till microsoft makes a better ones. vista is like a pile of **** on a disc that you have to pay $150 dollars to get. it only has good looks. but the performance sucks. xp has decent looks and a great performence. and you can change your xp and moddify it to look like vista :smile:


i've always liked vista better than XP. the performance is better, looks nicer... all of the computers at my school have XP and they are always freezing...
 
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Messages
411
Reaction score
42
yellosnomonkee said:
wow nub fail agin did u just assume that i was using vista because of the areo its called win7 its 09 not 03 time to update kiddie
update? update to vista? lol that would be downgrading

187Modz said:
why did you edit the ghost from a wii game?
eh its just king boo. and its not originally from a Wii game. mario has been around a lot longer then that. and yes the pic is pretty bad. that is my first time making my own pic as well. and the pic is really bad. i was just trying to make a pic that i thought was a good idea to represent the program. and if your schools XP computers are freezing. there computers ****ing suck. my computer only has 512 MB of RAM. and thats how much XP requires to run. and mine never freezes. my computer is a POS.
 
yellosnomonkee

yellosnomonkee

Enthusiast
Messages
93
Reaction score
73
Kenpachi said:
update? update to vista? lol that would be downgrading

wow kid, seriously do you not know what windows 7 is you know what just GTFO of this thread k?
 
Element18592

Element18592

Trusted Seller
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
681
So it went from a copy of my Halo Tool Box to this, lol. By the way Tool Box v3 is out. Much better
 
D

Doeboy1337

Member
Messages
2,312
Reaction score
660
187Modz said:
a 20.8MB BETA??!

No Viruses detected on my AVG 8.9.

To many setups needed, im to bored, deleted the setup, installation never completed.
Well if avg says it it must be true (;
 
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Messages
411
Reaction score
42
lol yeah this one looks like ****. and yeah element. now that your new one is out i feel no need to update this one. even though i was goiung to have a way better GUI on my next one :smile:
 
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Messages
411
Reaction score
42
lol this one isnt really that new. but yeah im going to make a v3, i changed my mind :smile: and i think this one looks a lot better here is a screenie of the design ^_^
untitled21.bmp
 
Element18592

Element18592

Trusted Seller
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
681
Kenpachi said:
Wow, just wow. i dont know if i should take you copying my app as a compliment or if i should just be pissed. Either way its getting annoying man. you asked me for help but im not gonna help you if you just copy everything i do
 
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Messages
411
Reaction score
42
element18592 said:
Wow, just wow. i dont know if i should take you copying my app as a compliment or if i should just be pissed. Either way its getting annoying man. you asked me for help but im not gonna help you if you just copy everything i do
its alright if you dont want to help me. and im not exactly trying to copy your program. im making one that i like. yours doesnt have CoD Tool and the comp apps was my idea from my first version. and i also said that i wanted to but tutorials in mine so i could easily say you are copying mine as well. and also your v2 was very similar to that other AIO that i cant think of the damn name, geek something or nerd something. and mine doesnt have Halo 2 or xbox either. i dont mod those so im not going to add them in my program. and mine is going to have other game modding programs as well. and if im correct. i gave credit to you in my v2 because i modeled it around yours. and my back ground is the same setup as my old one. but looks a lot better. and im not going to add the toolbar thing yours has because i dont really like it. and im not going to add themes ither. and i like the design of it and yours because i think it is neater then like the halo 3 toybox. and other AIOs. they are "too big" as you said :smile:
 
Element18592

Element18592

Trusted Seller
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
681
Kenpachi said:
its alright if you dont want to help me. and im not exactly trying to copy your program. im making one that i like. yours doesnt have CoD Tool and the comp apps was my idea from my first version. and i also said that i wanted to but tutorials in mine so i could easily say you are copying mine as well. and also your v2 was very similar to that other AIO that i cant think of the damn name, geek something or nerd something. and mine doesnt have Halo 2 or xbox either. i dont mod those so im not going to add them in my program. and mine is going to have other game modding programs as well. and if im correct. i gave credit to you in my v2 because i modeled it around yours. and my back ground is the same setup as my old one. but looks a lot better. and im not going to add the toolbar thing yours has because i dont really like it. and im not going to add themes ither. and i like the design of it and yours because i think it is neater then like the halo 3 toybox. and other AIOs. they are "too big" as you said :smile:
Not to be a ****, but seriously what reason would i have to copy you. mines been out longer, and people sent me messages through the tool box contact form asking for a tut section, i can date that back to months ago but i never cared to work on tool box again until people started blowing me up. back to the point just like i said in my last message try to come up with your own ideas you will feel better about your app. If it gets real bad then im gonna make my app not be able to run others computers if your app is installed therefore they would have to uninstall your app to use mine. but thats only if this gets bad, which i dont think it will. Now that i got all of that out of the way, if you do need some help i would be glad to help you out. Just please stop the copying me. You know my aim just message me on their.
 
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Messages
411
Reaction score
42
im really not trying to copy yours. and i was one person who messaged you telling you that the profile editor you had was **** and that you were missing a few apps like modio and HBC. but i didnt want to wait for you to make an update so i just made my own. and i did come up with the tutorials and comp apps idea on my own. and i am kinda proud of my program and i trulely am, not trying to rip yours. my contact form is different. i have different apps as well. yours has xbox and halo 2 modding. mine doesnt. mine is going to have CoD tool and any other game modding programs i can find. my program isnt going to have a theme changer and my program doesnt even have the same defualt theme as yours. im trying to be as nice as possible about this though :smile: and if you do help me out it would be greatly appreciated and you will be thanked in the programs "ABOUT" form. just like GoldBl4d3 is in my service tag editor. which he should be helping me fix it tonight.
 
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Messages
411
Reaction score
42
or you could just STFU and not even read posts for AIOs if you dont like them. idiot
 
Element18592

Element18592

Trusted Seller
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
681
SotG Caboose said:
Stop making AIO's and code a real app.
and caboose i do make real apps, just take a look around. the only reason i still make tool box is because it was my first app and people keep asking for updates and more. therefore i keep giving it to them.
 
Top Bottom
Login
Register