What's new

Video Ghost Found In The Abandoned Mine (Hoax Or Real)

• Thread starter Madgaz182
  • Start date
  • Views 574
Madgaz182

Madgaz182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK before the flaming starts , I'm not here to promote my channel , i don't care how you guys end up watching this video but i just wanted to get your guys opinions on this

You can watch the video in the XBOX LIVE UPLOAD STUDIO, search for a user called OWL MILK , or you can watch it here

But regardless of how you watch it , i would love to here what you guys think, could this be real , or just someone using a invisibility glitch or something , anyway its trending right now so thought i would share with you guys

Maybe there is more to the mines than we thought

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
OK before the flaming starts , I'm not here to promote my channel , i don't care how you guys end up watching this video but i just wanted to get your guys opinions on this

You can watch the video in the XBOX LIVE UPLOAD STUDIO, search for a user called OWL MILK , or you can watch it here

But regardless of how you watch it , i would love to here what you guys think, could this be real , or just someone using a invisibility glitch or something , anyway its trending right now so thought i would share with you guys

Maybe there is more to the mines than we thought

I must go try this myself! If this is real that's awesome!!!

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice!! I'm gonna try that later to see if it's real.

ST3V3HACKER

ST3V3HACKER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to crush this thread, but I kinda have a feeling that the one who threw the molotov had a friend using the invisible glitch be the ghost. The 'ghost' probably sat in that exact spot and waited until his friend threw it at him and just ran. Never the less, that was pretty cool.

S

Skreamies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to crush this thread, but I kinda have a feeling that the one who threw the molotov had a friend using the invisible glitch be the ghost. The 'ghost' probably sat in that exact spot and waited until his friend threw it at him and just ran. Never the less, that was pretty cool.

Congratulations you figured it out.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I was going to see if this was real. :frown:

Say My Name

Say My Name

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MyLVJeP.jpg

I stumbled across this cave on the 360 but couldn't get inside. Gonna try it now on next gen. :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register