• Thread starter iSuperMonkey
  • Start date
  • Views 2,875
iSuperMonkey

iLL SuperMonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I have a thought on the matter of Ghost being in MW3.

First off, early in MW2 Roach complains about wearing the bulletproof vest, and Ghost says something like "It will save you one of these days." but I do not remember which level.
So this could mean he could've survived the shot from Shepherd, because of the vest. But as for when they get lit on fire, it only shows them pouring gas on Roach and him burning. So if you want to check it out, watch that cut scene. Also he could've been a traitor. as he has been brainwashed in his history.

Check out history of Ghost.

And here is video explaining some more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLliMnFYOmg&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Luminate

Luminate

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ghost is alive, have you not seen the intro to the campaign that was leaked?

Luminate

Luminate

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
that is no proof, it's speculation. I'm not saying your wrong, i love agreeing with this kind of stuff, but there is no physical evidence.
He is in the freaking campaign into on a helicopter :glare:

Churpse

Cotching

Churpsin hell
Reaction score
Sin$
Ghost is who they are dragging into the safe house

Oh my! Do you not remember the MW2 campaign? I'll remind you:

It is SOAP who is getting dragged in. Nikoli (in MW2) flys in his helicopter to pick them up.

AquaticMirror

AquaticMirror

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
He is in the game. I posted that in July -_-. When the first trailer came out w/ makerov talking :|

you see ghost in his stances and his headphones one, and you see his Skull faced mask. If you talk a sceeen shot, and lower the composure and other s***, you can see him perfectly :smile:

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Ghost is who they are dragging into the safe house
No. You are still Soap when you are being dragged by Captain Price and Nikolai are dragging you. You (Soap) are drifting in and out of consciousness and are remembering scenes from MW2

Churpse

Cotching

Churpsin hell
Reaction score
Sin$
He is in the game. I posted that in July -_-. When the first trailer came out w/ makerov talking :|

you see ghost in his stances and his headphones one, and you see his Skull faced mask. If you talk a sceeen shot, and lower the composure and other s***, you can see him perfectly :smile:
As i said earlier, i love these consipracys. But with bulls*** evidence? I don't.

Look at all the videos who have tried everything with the man doing the stance, you can see nothing that shows it's ghost. Find one if you can though.

Kyhai

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So no ghost in modern warfare 3? Robert Bowling guy mentioned in may or march that ghost was not technically dead and couldn't go into detail

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
My theory:
Ghost lost his memory and was recruited by Makarov.

Top Bottom
Login
Register