Patched ghost camo

Status
Not open for further replies.
OpTiC Raiinbow

OpTiC Raiinbow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone be willing to let me license transfer for the ghost camo can give season pass for bo2/ghosts in return

gt:InVerse Ducky

msg me on xbox

DustyMeowMix

DustyMeowMix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant u have to reedem the ghosts camo on a the cod website and it puts it only on ur account and it doesnt show up in download history it just gives your account it i have it on my account i can still try for you thought just pm me :}

Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant u have to reedem the ghosts camo on a the cod website and it puts it only on ur account and it doesnt show up in download history it just gives your account it i have it on my account i can still try for you thought just pm me :}
This. The Ghost camos have expired anyways so you will not be able to redeem them
Would anyone be willing to let me license transfer for the ghost camo can give season pass for bo2/ghosts in return

gt:InVerse Ducky

msg me on xbox
As FrostyxGoblin stated, it cannot be Licence Transfered. The code would be imputed into the CoD Elite site which would then update to your account. It will not show in the Download History which is why it cannot be Licence Transfered.

If you really do want it, get a friends account who has it and sign in with your account.
Then on your account change the camo to what you would like. Sign you second controller out and it should stick until changed again.

Hope this clears things up :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register