Ghos7 187 and wingman

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Go Outside Nerd, Feb 21, 2009 with 10 replies and 2,060 views.

1. Go Outside Nerd

Go Outside Nerd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    how does he continue to get wingman games(on host) when every five rank i know including myself cant get a game in wingman?

2. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Idk, maybe he has the most epically open NAT the world has ever seen.

3. Facade

Facade Newbie

Ratings:
    Have you tried partying with a low rank? If you are with a 1-2 bar you may have a chance of matching with 3-4s, right? Given that it is very likely every rank 5 is either a bridger or parties with one, finding a game in the higher ranks is probably very rare while bridging yourself.

4. IVI 3 R C U R Y

IVI 3 R C U R Y Newbie

Ratings:
    idk but me and my buddy get host all the time, ive been standbying for the last 3 days and played about 30 games and won all because i get host every game on wingman and join a match in about 2 min i dont seem to have a problem with getting host at all

5. OP
    Go Outside Nerd

Go Outside Nerd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Facade, ghost always plays with a 3 rank when i see him in wingman so idk about that.

Mercury i thought in your other thread you said you were a 4 rank?

6. IVI 3 R C U R Y

IVI 3 R C U R Y Newbie

Ratings:
    ya i was but then got deranked again but today i got my 4th bar back playing legit

7. P R O L II K E

P R O L II K E Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I HATE THAT KID HE STOLE NUMBER 1 IN ANNEX FROM SHOUGUN SAMURI3 HES SOO GAY ALL HE DOES IS BOOST.

8. bloodline

bloodline Newbie

Ratings:
    im bridgin right now im a star and i have a 3 bar in wingman i cant find crap all ready tryed on a 1an 2 bar still no match **** bridging

9. Facelift

Facelift Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i was bridging with a 3 bar and i am a 3 bar myself. I searched for an hour and couldn't find a match. Any suggestions?

10. cubansniper123

cubansniper123 Banned

Ratings:

How about you play legit you fuccking retard? How about you try that you *****.

11. IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92 Baedolfin Retired

Ratings:
    It's best to have a full game party and search in plaer's choce, or flashback player's choice!