What's new

Getting that small amount of RP at rank 998

SaraPwns

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
Sin$
Sing in the shower :biggrin:

20 RP X 1000 multiplier = 20k, big but small enough to not tip you to rank 1000 and get negative RP

Then once you're close enough to rank 999, go off server, clear cache, return to normal invite only session, rank, save

Rank 1000

SaraPwns

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
Sin$
It's for the people who mostly use wan5s server and don't realise if they get to rank 1000 with multiplier they get into negative RP and that messes everything up

InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I'm finally gonna say it. Why the hell would anyone want their rank that high? I see all these threads about rank 1000 and I think it's retarded. I've ranked up a few accounts and I never go much higher than 120. Why? Because it's pointless to go much more than 120 because you get anything out of it. The only thing you get is an obvious indication that you're modding/cheating.

And everyone wonders why they're getting put into the cheater pool or banned.

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I'm finally gonna say it. Why the hell would anyone want their rank that high? I see all these threads about rank 1000 and I think it's retarded. I've ranked up a few accounts and I never go much higher than 120. Why? Because it's pointless to go much more than 120 because you get anything out of it. The only thing you get is an obvious indication that you're modding/cheating.

And everyone wonders why they're getting put into the cheater pool or banned.

seeing as R* has put many, many non-cheaters into the pool why does it matter? and from my knowledge they are basing it off cash sharing, i put a bounty on my friend, he shard it and is in ht e same pool as me, though before i used tunables i have a 900+ that was never touched.

InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seeing as R* has put many, many non-cheaters into the pool why does it matter? and from my knowledge they are basing it off cash sharing, i put a bounty on my friend, he shard it and is in ht e same pool as me, though before i used tunables i have a 900+ that was never touched.
There are many reasons why people are getting put into cheater pool. Cash sharing, editing files, posting videos online of mods they do with their GT showing, posting threads on forums, etc. Rockstar is definitely basing their bans on more than just cash sharing.

One of my personal accounts got put into the cheater pool yesterday after I edited a file I shouldn't have. I've given out billions on top of billions of dollars without issue. Yesterday I edited a certain file, loaded the game, went online and instant cheater pool. But unlike everyone else wasting so much time trying to figure out how to get out of the cheater pool, I spent 30 minutes making a new account and deleted the old one.

As far as the rank 1000 thing goes, I'm not bashing it only from a ban/cheater pool stand point. I'm also talking about what other players in the game see. When I dominate another player, then they look at my rank and see 1000, they will obviously assume I'm cheating. I don't use godmode online very often. As far as killing, I play pretty legit. There's enough people who use the godmode excuse for getting their *** whipped in a 1v1 deathmatch, seeing rank 1000 next to my name is just gonna give them more ammunition. One of the most annoying things to me is when someone thinks I'm cheating when I'm not. Those people are just cry babies who suck at the game and need to make themself feel better by accusing the person who just stomped their *** of cheating.

SaraPwns

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm testing how long I can go rank 1000 without sharing any cash, playing in public lobbies, roaming around on my bmx

KaptainKu5hh420

KaptainKu5hh420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are many reasons why people are getting put into cheater pool. Cash sharing, editing files, posting videos online of mods they do with their GT showing, posting threads on forums, etc. Rockstar is definitely basing their bans on more than just cash sharing.

One of my personal accounts got put into the cheater pool yesterday after I edited a file I shouldn't have. I've given out billions on top of billions of dollars without issue. Yesterday I edited a certain file, loaded the game, went online and instant cheater pool. But unlike everyone else wasting so much time trying to figure out how to get out of the cheater pool, I spent 30 minutes making a new account and deleted the old one.

As far as the rank 1000 thing goes, I'm not bashing it only from a ban/cheater pool stand point. I'm also talking about what other players in the game see. When I dominate another player, then they look at my rank and see 1000, they will obviously assume I'm cheating. I don't use godmode online very often. As far as killing, I play pretty legit. There's enough people who use the godmode excuse for getting their *** whipped in a 1v1 deathmatch, seeing rank 1000 next to my name is just gonna give them more ammunition. One of the most annoying things to me is when someone thinks I'm cheating when I'm not. Those people are just cry babies who suck at the game and need to make themself feel better by accusing the person who just stomped their *** of cheating.
some people dont want to start a new account bc of gamerscore....an yes they can make a second account but....where you gonna pull live out your *** if you dont got cash jst setting around???,there are trials but not everyone gonna give them out

dara jihan

dara jihan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
now its normaly .. but i have 4+ bilion ,, is iam geting cheter pool or band

HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

20 RP X 1000 multiplier = 20k, big but small enough to not tip you to rank 1000 and get negative RP

Then once you're close enough to rank 999, go off server, clear cache, return to normal invite only session, rank, save

Rank 1000

How does it glitch out your rank exactly mine seems fine http://gyazo.com/10900fd347b3ab0d4c444d24c2e47e5d 

Rank 1000

How does it glitch out your rank exactly mine seems fine http://gyazo.com/10900fd347b3ab0d4c444d24c2e47e5d

SaraPwns

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
Sin$
Like i said, i was using my 900+ for a bit of time pre-json and such and i still have it.

Still riding my BMX on god mode, still not in cheaters pool, defo has something to do with the value of shared cash which must automate a ban

Top Bottom
Login
Register