Solved Getting started with modding?

• Thread starter Judge2020
  • Start date
  • Views 336
J

Judge2020

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just found out about the site and would like to get started with modding on ghosts. What would be step 1 and all other stuff after that?

B

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Reaction score
I just found out about the site and would like to get started with modding on ghosts. What would be step 1 and all other stuff after that?

Learn c#, c++, etc.

R

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Learn c#, c++, etc.

IMO thats not the best place to start. I think the best place to start would be by getting a JTAG/RGH and start to use other peoples mods... Then once your comfortable with that maybe start on coding, before you start to code you really need to understand how it works.

B

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Reaction score
IMO thats not the best place to start. I think the best place to start would be by getting a JTAG/RGH and start to use other peoples mods... Then once your comfortable with that maybe start on coding, before you start to code you really need to understand how it works.

eh, then he might never learn lol. Just use other peoples releases.

J

Judge2020

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya I was doubting the learn programming languages since that can take weeks to months. I was also wondering on how to set up all the other people's mods since there's like a jtag and T6 and all these code names that I have yet to learn.

Top Bottom