Getting someones ip address over xbl

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Starwiz, Feb 18, 2009 with 6 replies and 424 views.

1. Starwiz

Starwiz Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, ive heard its possible, but, only way ive heard of was bridging the connection, and that isn't possible for me. Ive also heard of using wireshark, which Im not good enough with lol. Any help would be sweet lol.

*The only reason I want this is so I can **** with people lol. As in ill start talking to them like I know them. Ill know what city/town they live in, and if lucky, I could know what their names are lol.*

Thanks in advance.
    Starwiz

2. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds like your in the beginning stages of a pedophile...

How isn't bridging possible for you? I can bridge with my comp and xbox hooked up wirelessly, as well as other methods... Just PM me if you need help on bridging...

• Like Like x 1
  3. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Agreed.

Sounds like you want to find people's IP's for the lulz? Well if you start talking to someone like you know them well it's possible you'll find the wrong person, and they will hack your account because they will know how to.

4. OP
    Starwiz

Starwiz Newbie

Ratings:
    Lol, oh wells. And bridging isn't possible because of crapy wireless.
    I can try it anyways though. I tried checking the router log, but, the ips never update.

5. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Im so scared umm im never giving you my XBL GT.

6. FaLCo

FaLCo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For the lulz! I seen a a thing on tv about hackers doing **** like jacking stoof and they said they did it for the lulz. ROFL

7. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    ok follow one of our bridging tuts but ignore the whole setting in your file wall and just scan or posion for IPS also no you will never see the websites the hackers use for the lulz i know them