What's new

Solved Getting Online (nEED HELP!!!)

T

txmmayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I use a stealth server with my 4gb rgh. I have a unbanned kv but where do I put all of the files since I just have a 4gb model with no hard drive.

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I use a stealth server with my 4gb rgh. I have a unbanned kv but where do I put all of the files since I just have a 4gb model with no hard drive.
I suppose you could put in on the OnBoardMU or try a USB drive.

T

txmmayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suppose you could put in on the OnBoardMU or try a USB Drive.
What would the MU show up as on neighborhood and do you think that I should put all of the stealth files on it and my kv + cupu key. Because right now I have dashlaunch and all of that stuff on a usb.

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
What would the MU show up as on neighborhood and do you think that I should put all of the stealth files on it and my kv + cupu key. Because right now I have dashlaunch and all of that stuff on a usb.
A USB drive will not always work in this situation, but you can give it a try. If you have FSD on a USB you can boot into it and use the FSD file manager to see your OnBoardMU.

T

txmmayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright thank you so much for helping man, and so I can leave dashlaunch and all of that on my usb and all I will need to put on the MU is my kv? Or do I need to put the all of the bo2 game files and the stealth server xex on there too? I'm so lost as to where to put everything.

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright thank you so much for helping man, and so I can leave dashlaunch and all of that on my usb and all I will need to put on the MU is my kv? Or do I need to put the all of the bo2 game files and the stealth server xex on there too? I'm so lost as to where to put everything.
You can put the dashlaunch folder on there along with the stealth, kv and cpukey file on the root of your OnBoardMU. When you put dashlaunch on there run it from that location and it should ask you if you want to install it, just click yes. If you don't get a message asking you to install it then it's alright and you should not be worried. Once you have all of that there set your stealth server as a plugin and reboot your Xbox. You should now be able to get online. NOTE: If you can't connect to Xbox Live make sure that liveblock and livestrong are disabled in dashlaunch.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
My advice to you would to get a 2.5" HDD. Any works really.
Maybe you have a old laptop HDD lying around?

And btw, you will run into problems without an hard drive. (E.g. the problems you are having right now, and e.g. some 'stealth' servers wont even work without a HDD)

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
My advice to you would to get a 2.5" HDD. Any works really.
Maybe you have a old laptop HDD lying around?

And btw, you will run into problems without an hard drive. (E.g. the problems you are having right now, and e.g. some 'stealth' servers wont even work without a HDD)
Indeed, I gave him this to see if it might possibly work at the moment but he will need a HDD in the end.

T

txmmayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys thank you so much. So if I got this straight I should just buy a xbox360 hdd and put everything on there and I should be good to go? I can just buy a stock hdd right? I don't got to do anything to it? Sorry about all of the questions but I'm vvery new to all of this. Thanks again :smile:

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys thank you so much. So if I got this straight I should just buy a xbox360 hdd and put everything on there and I should be good to go? I can just buy a stock hdd right? I don't got to do anything to it? Sorry about all of the questions but I'm vvery new to all of this. Thanks again :smile:
You can buy a normal Xbox HDD, or if you want to save a little money, buy a "2.5 SATA HDD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register