Getting Halo 3 .map files (quick and easy)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by sknight08, Jul 26, 2009 with 10 replies and 2,643 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sknight08

sknight08 Im Air Hurdle

Ratings:
    I have found out a way to get the halo 3 map files without having to go online and download them at sucky slow speed(unless ur on t3 like some people :smile: but here is a way i found very easy.idk if someone did this before but i found this way tinkerin with files. idk if this will help with the whole i dont know how to resign my .map for my 360 but these come straight from your 360..so here it is.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dOnVWcQF1YE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dOnVWcQF1YE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    :smile:..and a big thanks goes out to gael360 for his awesome programs wich i use a lot :smile:

2. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    This is pretty well known. Remove the embed and just post the link.

3. chris213

chris213 Androidâ„¢

Ratings:
  4. Joshrpg

Joshrpg Qahnaarin Retired

Ratings:
    umm, ok. I knew that and im a noob at h3 modding and no one really uses .maps any more.

5. OP
    sknight08

sknight08 Im Air Hurdle

Ratings:
    i Tried but the sucky computer im on wont let me..(compatability issues)...Dont get windows 7 :smile:
    ohh.and i did this because some kid was talking about how his download speeds were so slow.

I still use them..i like to Hex rather than use programs that are leaked and cracked..i actually know quite a bit about modding..even though it says novice by my name doesnt mean im new to modding..just this site :smile:
    by the way how do i get that from beside my name?

6. Joshrpg

Joshrpg Qahnaarin Retired

Ratings:
    what do you mean?

7. chris213

chris213 Androidâ„¢

Ratings:
    he means how does he get Novice changed to something else, like how mine is member.
    It has to do with how long you've been here and your amount of posts.

8. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    It's entirely based on post count, not how long you stay. Of course, VIP, Premium and staff can change their usertitles at will.

• Like Like x 1
  9. chris213

chris213 Androidâ„¢

Ratings:
    Oh I wasn't sure if it had to do with how long you've been here or not ok thanks for telling me.

10. OP
    sknight08

sknight08 Im Air Hurdle

Ratings:
    Ohh, well thanks, +1 for that, and is there anyway i can be staff? Is there like a fee or something.. Because im still setting up my paypal and money isnt an issue. Modding is Fun :smile:

11. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Not staff. You can buy premium if you want: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/payments.php

Once you are premium, you can change your user title in the control panel.