• Thread starter ndoody
  • Start date
  • Views 10,065
N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying to make a specific colour theme set of cars for my son, he wants me to make sully from Monsters Inc colours with bennys wheels.

I can do everything right with speedo merges, and even get a perfect primary colour by putting in the hex to a crew colour. The problem is the secondary colour, because as I found out you can't have 2 different crew colours on one car.

So I'm reliably informed that the colour I'm looking for would be "wild berry" in the game, but the person doesn't have a vehicle in that colour anymore. So what I want to know is how did they get this wild berry, is it someway an obtainable colour (from unobtainable colours?) which you can get in another way other than crew colours? Would I be able to have a crew colour primary and somehow get this wildberry as a second from some other means?

Any help would be great, it's literally the missing part - then I can make an 8 year old berry happy :wink:

The colour I would have used for crew colour on the secondary is #B48CFC, I would attache a little photo of the colour but it doesn't seem to be an option.

Solution
Navy Davey
There isn’t a “wild berry” color that is apart of the game.
It sounds like someone made this color either by entering a hex code into save editor when making the car or used crew colors.
Probably the latter.
Give me a sec and I will direct you to the “hex code” thread.
You may also be able to mod the hex code by using Google chrome and “inspect element” while on the crew color selection to add the proper hex as your crew color.
Post automatically merged:

Try this thread here:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/★hex-color-library★-updated-2020-custom-modded-crew-colors.1808332/#post-14272628
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like someone made this color either by entering a hex code into save editor when making the car or used crew colors.
Probably the latter.
You may also be able to mod the hex code by using Google chrome and “inspect element” while on the crew color selection to add the proper hex as your crew color.

Try this thread here:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/★hex-color-library★-updated-2020-custom-modded-crew-colors.1808332/#post-14272628

Upvote 0
Solution
N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably the latter.

Try this thread here:
Thank you for your response, I know how to do the crew thing because I was able to make the first colour using this method.

Unfortunately that still has the problem you can't have two different crew colours on one car :frown:

I can get both the crew colours into the game on two different crews, just not on the same car.

Someone mentioned about director mode may have been used previously to put in what they've labelled as wild berry. The guy has located a car with this colour on, but it's the primary colour...maybe a way to flip only the primary colour on one car to the secondary on another? I have a magic slot not sure if it can do that...

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for your response, I know how to do the crew thing because I was able to make the first colour using this method.

Unfortunately that still has the problem you can't have two different crew colours on one car :frown:

I can get both the crew colours into the game on two different crews, just not on the same car.

Someone mentioned about director mode may have been used previously to put in what they've labelled as wild berry. The guy has located a car with this colour on, but it's the primary colour...maybe a way to flip only the primary colour on one car to the secondary on another? I have a magic slot not sure if it can do that...
What they did more than likely was modded the car in Storymode on PC with Save Editor or a mod menu.
Resigned the save to Save Wizard.
Uploaded the Save to PS4.
Did SP-MP glitch.
Had a job with the job trigger inside the SP police impound.
Started the job and quit to teleport inside the impound.
The modded car is inside and was taken out and driven into an online garage.
Not an easy method whatsoever ?
That’s the hard part about modded cars on consoles.
You have to be very dedicated to bring cars online this way.
The color you are looking for was probably also a 3D color if the person who brought it online was into cars.
Sometimes these people make up names for their paints so that is also a challenge trying to mod an esoteric color.
I believe there are free sources online that help you find a hex for a specific color if you have a sample to upload on to their site.

Upvote 0
N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What they did more than likely was modded the car in Storymode on PC with Save Editor or a mod menu.
Resigned the save to Save Wizard.
Uploaded the Save to PS4.
Did SP-MP glitch.
Had a job with the job trigger inside the SP police impound.
Started the job and quit to teleport inside the impound.
The modded car is inside and was taken out and driven into an online garage.
Not an easy method whatsoever ?
That’s the hard part about modded cars on consoles.
You have to be very dedicated to bring cars online this way.
The color you are looking for was probably also a 3D color if the person who brought it online was into cars.
Sometimes these people make up names for their paints so that is also a challenge trying to mod an esoteric color.
I believe there are free sources online that help you find a hex for a specific color if you have a sample to upload on to their site.
Thank you again for your response.

Blimey, yeah that mod does sound difficult...

Getting the colour codes isn't the problem, I know exactly the colours I want because this is a popular well documented character so you only have to google and voila someone else has found a set of colour codes to match. Total of two colours.

THe problem is not even getting both of these codes into GTA, separately on vehicles they look sweet - just what I want. The problem of course is getting both of the colours on the same car, as my entry point is modifying through social club and creating custom crew colours...of which only one can exist on a car at any time :frown:

The colour codes I want are #5DBCD2 for the blue and #B48CFC for the purple. What I had been told is that some colour "wild berry" was a close match inside GTA, and yes you're probably correct this is just some modifiers labelling of this colour.

I've uploaded samples of both of the colours :-

#5DBCD2 for his blue

5DBCD2.png

#B48CFC for his purple

B48CFC.png

Nothing quite like them in the game standard colours, and i have a guy that found a good colour (close enough for me) on a car in GTA right now...except it's the primary colour. Any way I can mod that colour onto the secondary colour of another car? :-

164529966_286910219527623_7104924605995920901_o.jpg

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can make either of those colors in the crew editor.
You won’t be able to use both of them but the blue is close to lighter shades in the game.
Anyhow I have made that color purple and blue in the past just using the crew editor.
It can be done it will just take a little fiddling around.
Let me see what I can accomplish with the crew editor.
Maybe it will help.

Upvote 0
N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can make either of those colors in the crew editor.
You won’t be able to use both of them but the blue is close to lighter shades in the game.
Anyhow I have made that color purple and blue in the past just using the crew editor.
It can be done it will just take a little fiddling around.
Let me see what I can accomplish with the crew editor.
Maybe it will help.
That's the thing, I can make the colour just fine in the crew editor....both of the colours. I have no problem getting them into the game, that's all good. It's as easy as copy and pasting the hex value into the crew colour, you don't even have to do the inspect trick.

The problem is both of the colours on a car, one as primary and one as secondary which I'm trying to find a workaround for...I didn't see any standard colours in the game that match well.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol..

I misread your last post.
Trying to get both crew colors is impossible without modding.
I dare to suggest you create the pastel purple as your crew and use ultra blue pearlescent as that’s what the car looks like in the photo.
For your secondary color try using a shade of light blue from either classic or metallic paint selection.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol..

I misread your last post.
Trying to get both crew colors is impossible without modding.
I dare to suggest you create the pastel purple as your crew and use ultra blue pearlescent as that’s what the car looks like in the photo.
For your secondary color try using a shade of light blue from either classic or metallic paint selection.
haha, yah...it's sadly becoming apparent this isn't possible. No way to get 2 crew colours I know, was hoping another magical way to get the 2nd colour...would be quite happy with stealing the purple off that car which is just an example btw. But the purple has to be the secondary, the blue is teh most important because I'm recreated this fella and you see he's mostly blue with a bit of the purple :-

503fa68a8cbab518c6c36199385aa81e.jpg

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha

I get it now?
There aren’t a lot of similar purples in game unfortunately.
Hopefully the aquamarine-ish blue and an in game purple will make your son happy.

Upvote 0
N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha

I get it now?
There aren’t a lot of similar purples in game unfortunately.
Hopefully the aquamarine-ish blue and an in game purple will make your son happy.
lol, to be honest I shown him a beta version of what I was working on and he was happy anyway.

I guess I was just striving for it to be exact before I go through all the pain of washing it through the speedo merge to get all the trimmings on and bouncing it over all the vehciles he wants it to appear on. That's quite a lot of work as I'm making the crew into a matte colour by using a dominator as an extra step, never done that before...hope the matte transfers! I'm also interested in learning for future mods too, I know he wants me to do a baby yoda next :what:

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, to be honest I shown him a beta version of what I was working on and he was happy anyway.

I guess I was just striving for it to be exact before I go through all the pain of washing it through the speedo merge to get all the trimmings on and bouncing it over all the vehciles he wants it to appear on. That's quite a lot of work as I'm making the crew into a matte colour by using a dominator as an extra step, never done that before...hope the matte transfers! I'm also interested in learning for future mods too, I know he wants me to do a baby yoda next :what:
Every one loves Grogu!
He’s my favorite color in GTA.
Worn Seawash Green.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I modded a car that has in secondary fluorescent blue from a street car. There is parked npc modified panto that spawns every now and again that has fluorescent blue for the primary. Fluorescent blue would be close to the blue pictured above. Since GTA makes crew colors look extra bright.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register