• Start date
  • Views 1,032
MoDzHD1

FREEBOOT V0 032

МоDzHD1™
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have my time on gmt + 0 and i get credits and commedations but my level does not move i can rank up on another time zone but i am max credit per day on the other timezone anyone know how to fix this ? now im getting points and its takeing them off me :blink: and now its not letting me rank up again on a online match :blink:

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You have either reached the cap limit. You can reset the cap limit i believe!

Jimmybob404

Jimmybob404

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wait until the daily challenges reset for that timezone and you should be good

dannybhoy1

dannybhoy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe Cause you have been boostin all day and reached the credit limit ya dafty :smile:

G

Gotti R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me also i think it might be patched =0 i would reset my cap and everything go in score attack and it would say im getting the Cr on the bottom left but when i back out i dont get anything? i have changed time zone so many times aswell nothing will work

MoDzHD1

FREEBOOT V0 032

МоDzHD1™
Reaction score
Sin$
lol playing online got 1390 point and it just started takeing them off now its starting to derank me lol :lol: and now not letting me rank up again :blink:

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I boosted like 180k today, xP you'll be un-capped by tomorrow just go back to your regular timezone

MoDzHD1

FREEBOOT V0 032

МоDzHD1™
Reaction score
Sin$
I boosted like 180k today, xP you'll be un-capped by tomorrow just go back to your regular timezone

ye i know i put it back to my timezone but i dont rank up and it didnt add my credits on and im not capped on that timezone also its being like this for 48 hours or maybe it is because my profile has been xp capped that maybe why and all timezones are capped.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ye i know i put it back to my timezone but i dont rank up and it didnt add my credits on and im not capped on that timezone also its being like this for 48 hours.

um, Just wait til tomorrow i guess, i'm not ranking up either. just try changing timezones i guess. I'm having the same problems haha

L

Lil Idaho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It just happened to me it's because you got capped. I think bungie fixed the time zone thing so you can only change it 1 time

It just happened to me it's because you got capped. I think bungie fixed the time zone thing so you can only change it 1 time

dannybhoy1

dannybhoy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bungie are full a beans and bangers, who do they think they are banning me im gonnae kill their familly's

D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If u changed ur timezone 2 or more times than this can happen,if u just got this problem today u need to wait till the new challenges to come out and chand timezone to 14+,if u started experiencing this problem yesterday than u just need to change ur timezone 14+. After you change it go to forge and place some objects, end the game and u should receive like 7 credits,than go back and change ur timezone back to normal.

Top Bottom
Login
Register