What's new

Discussion Getting Bored/Frustrated with Black Ops? Here's a Solution!

The Aviator

Aviator

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ways to have fun in Black Ops:
header.jpg
With lower killstreaks, you unlock fun things quickly. They give you points faster and also, if you wait around, killing a lot of people to get a helicopter, isn't some bastard just going to shoot it down in just a few seconds after its initiation?
Prestige
Don't just keep playing when you are already level 50, only to unlock new guns. If you prestige, you get to start all over again, which means you get to keep receiving the enjoyment of doing challenges, getting mass kills and unlocking tons of stuff! I recommend it!
Use Low Level Guns/Equipment
Use the Enfield, Olympia, MP5 and all those different guns! If you do, you will find yourself a good player because it seems that the lower level guns are bad. Your mind automatically perceives that you are good.

The Aviator

Aviator

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, here is my class setup. It was kind of accidental.

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR DOMINATION ON NUKETOWN!

Enfield - Dual-Mag
Makarov

Semtex
Willy Pete
C4

Lightweight
Sleight of Hand
Tactical Mask

Moddazoid

Moddazoid

Never Accept Failure
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
MPL w/ Rapid fire. You will never want to use another gun on SnD again. :smile:

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
  • 15th Prestige, Level 50
  • Search & Destroy
  • Spy Plane, Counter Spy Plane, Blackbird.
  • L96A1 Gold + Extended Mag + Variable Zoom, Ballistic Knife.
  • 2x Tomahawk, 3x Concussion, Claymore
  • Lightweight Pro, Warlord Pro, Hacker Pro
I have fun all the time.

Sleight of Hand
Hardened
Tactical Mask

You can't have Sleight of Hand + Hardened at the same time.

The Aviator

Aviator

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Sin$
  • 15th Prestige, Level 50
  • Search & Destroy
  • Spy Plane, Counter Spy Plane, Blackbird.
  • L96A1 Gold + Extended Mag + Variable Zoom, Ballistic Knife.
  • 2x Tomahawk, 3x Concussion, Claymore
  • Lightweight Pro, Warlord Pro, Hacker Pro
I have fun all the time.

You can't have Sleight of Hand + Hardened at the same time.
My bad, I did that from memory.

P1KACHU POWER

TheGamingGirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
header.jpg
With lower killstreaks, you unlock fun things quickly. They give you points faster and also, if you wait around, killing a lot of people to get a helicopter, isn't some bastard just going to shoot it down in just a few seconds after its initiation?
Prestige
Don't just keep playing when you are already level 50, only to unlock new guns. If you prestige, you get to start all over again, which means you get to keep receiving the enjoyment of doing challenges, getting mass kills and unlocking tons of stuff! I recommend it!
Use the Enfield, Olympia, MP5 and all those different guns! If you do, you will find yourself a good player because it seems that the lower level guns are bad. Your mind automatically perceives that you are good.

That's all very good, but I do exactly that. I can't get high killstreaks, I rarely get a UAV. I use the MP5. I always prestige. So yes, I get annoyed a lot and there's nothing to do.

The Aviator

Aviator

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Sin$
That's all very good, but I do exactly that. I can't get high killstreaks, I rarely get a UAV. I use the MP5. I always prestige. So yes, I get annoyed a lot and there's nothing to do.
Well, that's why I posted this, to help people like you. :smile: I just need more information on it. What is your strategy? Maybe that might be the problem.

P1KACHU POWER

TheGamingGirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, that's why I posted this, to help people like you. :smile: I just need more information on it. What is your strategy? Maybe that might be the problem.
I'm just not good. I don't camp, I don't drop shot or do anything nooby. I'm just bad. It's all the quick scopers and snipers that annoy me.

The Aviator

Aviator

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just not good. I don't camp, I don't drop shot or do anything nooby. I'm just bad. It's all the quick scopers and snipers that annoy me.
We should have a quick 1v1 so I can see how you play. I can't now though. Maybe later today.

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
header.jpg
Prestige

The Aviator

Aviator

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Sin$
Not at all... MP5K w/ rapid fire, famas and AK74U are all over powered and you unlock them at a low rank
Sorry, you may have misunderstood me. Usually people think that the lower level guns are bad. They are good, which is why it makes you feel like you are a great player because they are low level guns.

bbbilly

bbbilly

Hi this is my title
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You could also play a different game if you are getting bored halo 3 anyone?

Top Bottom
Login
Register