Getting Banned??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by jury ben, Jan 5, 2009 with 5 replies and 333 views.

1. jury ben

jury ben Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is it possible to get banned from Gears of War in anyway? Can Epic detect host lagging people out?

I don't standby; just put my firewall on high so people don't know I'm cheating.

2. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Re: Getting Banned?!?

Lol, if your score is higher than before you start to standby, people will notice lol

3. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:

if you're using lag switch from 360 to modem YES,if your using a router NO until they release there next net fix:cursing:
    direct link disconnection lets ms or epic read that your using a switch,but going through a router dosnt send the signal.
    they read it as traffic with it being routed or some thing like that theres a video on youtube il try an refind it

4. OP
    jury ben

jury ben Enthusiast

Ratings:

I'm talking about like a matchmaking banned. I don't standby; just boot everyone from the game. Could you get matchmaking banned?

5. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:

nah you should be ok with that

6. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

ya, i dont think ive heard of anyone getting banned yet. Eventually theyll probably come out with a patch to start banning everyone. But that probably wont be for awhile.