• Thread starter Terminaters
  • Start date
  • Views 1,303
Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a possibility that you can get banned for doing this?

I have been doing it for awhile but now im paranoid because there was a glitch for FIFA something about getting cold coins and now people are getting console banned until the year 9999

Is this a huge risk we are taking with this?

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
valve kind of encourages the modding, because they could easily patch this and they obviously know about it

i doubt they'll ever ban for it, but they might just downright patch it

Govey

Govey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like it has been said about a trillion times, modding will risk you a ban, but if you are like me you don't care if you're banned, and do it for fun of messing with the game and exploring the possibilities you gain from mods.

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MS will but I don't think they are lurking around L4D2 atm. The worst they will do is suspend you but I have been modding it for a long *** time and nothing. People are like I'm filing complaint and still nothing. YOu have to be host so there is a way of knowing your gonna mod before hand and I let people know I am before starting the game just to make sure no overly competitive freaks are in there.

J

JoeLowBrown

Reaction score
Sin$
People got banned in Fifa because they were using that glitch to steal gold packs which cost money. A couple of my friends did it and got banned. The reason for the banning was like Microsoft store theft or something. It's not impossible but you're probably less likely getting banned doing this than stealing gold packs in fifa.

C

cli10010111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey officer can I drive my car at 100mph, and not get in trouble?

I want to light matches while taking a bath in gasoline
Is this a huge risk we are taking with this?

it's against the rules but long as your not getting s*** for free they don't really care. They will most likely patch it when the dlc comes out. don't worry about it there are so many people doing it. but be REEEAL careful of M$ report feature that really works
laughing.gif

Top Bottom
Login
Register