What's new

Solved Getting banned every time!

I

ibrahim11

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I tried Rayrod and Slinky's mod menu too level up to 450 and add 2.4 billion to my bank account. However, I got banned. When I made another account and tried adding 10 million to my account I still got banned. How do I level up and get money without getting banned so I can then transfer over to PS4? thanks

Colytonwarrior

Colytonwarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see these posts alot.
You've almost certainly been cid banned from using a menu with no script bypass eboot, so its not that every account you make gets banned, its that your console I.d is banned, so any account you make will appear insta banned. That's is your on ps that is.

To unban yourself instantly purchase a fresh private cid, Mac and paid from a reputable source (they should all come together, preferably from a reputable source that takes them from dead ps3's)
Then
You need to install ccapi console trainer 2.60 rev6 (if your on dex rebug)
Then
hook your router upto ur p.c then your console to router also using cat 5 (Ethernet cables)
Then go ahead and swap out the cid and mac using ccapi

There's specific threads about using ccapi and better more in depth info on sevensins.

Or you could just wait until your unbanned if serving a temporary cid ban 
To be fair mate 2.5 billion isn't exactly a low key figure lol.

Why did you feel compelled to give your own account this much money

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I

ibrahim11

Reaction score
Sin$
I see these posts alot.
You've almost certainly been cid banned from using a menu with no script bypass eboot, so its not that every account you make gets banned, its that your console I.d is banned, so any account you make will appear insta banned. That's is your on ps that is.

To unban yourself instantly purchase a fresh private cid, Mac and paid from a reputable source (they should all come together, preferably from a reputable source that takes them from dead ps3's)
Then
You need to install ccapi console trainer 2.60 rev6 (if your on dex rebug)
Then
hook your router upto ur p.c then your console to router also using cat 5 (Ethernet cables)
Then go ahead and swap out the video.

There's specific threads about using ccapi and better more in depth info on sevensins.

Or you could just wait until your unbanned if serving a temporary cid ban 
To be fair mate 2.5 billion isn't exactly a low key figure lol.

Why did you feel compelled to give your own account this much money
I just transferred the account onto ps4 and its working. Level over 400 with over $100million. I've got my own method how to do it even when I was banned on ps3 :wink:

Upvote 0
Colytonwarrior

Colytonwarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Going off my own findings the money level is kind of insignificant.
The critical issue is the bypass eboot which obviously bypass rockstar checks for adding money etc etc

Upvote 0
iMortalTechniQx

iMortalTechniQx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just transferred the account onto ps4 and its working. Level over 400 with over $100million. I've got my own method how to do it even when I was banned on ps3 :wink:

yes new cid and new PAID menu with the good money and ban bypass!
my account is rank 100 with about a bilion and moneydrops and recoverys
so i would like to say to all the people get banned everytime to do this

Upvote 0
Colytonwarrior

Colytonwarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes, how about you ??

Why you pissy?? You can't expect to advertise paid for services for free on here.

Submit a request to advertise like everyone else you poop nug

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register