What's new

Solved Getting an error while injecting mods.

C

Calaphron

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to inject a zombies mod menu with gsc studio. When I inject a compiled script file, it says injecting... for a few minutes, and then it says "the gsc 'maps\mp\gametypes_zm\_clientids.gsc' doesn't exists in the struct, try in-game ?". I have tried a few different mod menus, I tried this on my old Xbox 360 RGH, and get the same exact error. Will domebody please help me? I have also tried injecting a gscr mod menu as well, but when I inject a gscr file, It says it injected, but then it doesn't work in a match. I have had this problem for like 2 weeks, and I can't find any videos about it. Will somebody please help me? I can't figure out what to do.

TrinityMods

TrinityMods

You Only Have One Life. Live It How You Want
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Followed the tutorial, and now I get the error "Fatal Crash Intercepted"
Post automatically merged:

i get the error fatal crash intercepeted
dont use the gsc injector and start again so delete bo2 from your jtag/rgh and reinstall it and do it the way mentioned in the video so use either filezilla or Xbox Neighborhood and do you insert the raw folder directly into the bo2 directory

Upvote 0
C

Calaphron

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
dont use the gsc injector and start again so delete bo2 from your jtag/rgh and reinstall it and do it the way mentioned in the video so use either filezilla or Xbox Neighborhood and do you insert the raw folder directly into the bo2 directory
I just reinstalled, & followed the whole tutorial and I still get the error, I also do insert the raw folder and the _cliendids.gsc. I did this last year and it worked, I'm using the same folder as well, I really don't know why it's not working now.

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to inject a zombies mod menu with gsc studio. When I inject a compiled script file, it says injecting... for a few minutes, and then it says "the gsc 'maps\mp\gametypes_zm\_clientids.gsc' doesn't exists in the struct, try in-game ?". I have tried a few different mod menus, I tried this on my old Xbox 360 RGH, and get the same exact error. Will domebody please help me? I have also tried injecting a gscr mod menu as well, but when I inject a gscr file, It says it injected, but then it doesn't work in a match. I have had this problem for like 2 weeks, and I can't find any videos about it. Will somebody please help me? I can't figure out what to do.
You are trying to inject the menu in zombies right? The only reason I can think to why you would be getting that error is if you’re trying to inject a zombies menu when in multiplayer

Upvote 0
C

Calaphron

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You are trying to inject the menu in zombies right? The only reason I can think to why you would be getting that error is if you’re trying to inject a zombies menu when in multiplayer
I've been in a zombie project on gsc sudio, I am launching up zombies, I'm injecting a zombies menu (Project iconic), and I get a stupid error about the gsc not existing in the structure, while the gsc is in 'maps\\mp\gametypes_zm\_clientids.gsc' I really don't know what the problem is. I've tried this on pc and xbox 360 (rgh) and on both platforms I get the same error. I also have tesseract and the newest update.

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been in a zombie project on gsc sudio, I am launching up zombies, I'm injecting a zombies menu (Project iconic), and I get a stupid error about the gsc not existing in the structure, while the gsc is in 'maps\\mp\gametypes_zm\_clientids.gsc' I really don't know what the problem is. I've tried this on pc and xbox 360 (rgh) and on both platforms I get the same error. I also have tesseract and the newest update.
Do you get that exact error when using the tesseract?

Upvote 0
C

Calaphron

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If there’s no other files in their raw folder then there shouldn’t be any conflicts.

Does any other zombies menu work for you?
no i tried hells vengance, project iconic, & another i can't remember at the moment

Upvote 0
smooovieee

smooovieee

Reaction score
Sin$
I Fixed it by installing the update, I forgot to do it before using mods.
Good job on letting us know how to fix the problem, but I am probably the only one confused cuz it seems like it, you installed what update? Black Ops 2 GSC Studio update?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register