• Start date
  • Views 714
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeyCANTclutch

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys just wondering in the past I've gotten other cod games a couple of days to a week early and was never reset upon release usually picked it up on criagslist. Just wondering if infinite ware fare looks that intriguing to anyone else?

FlyhYT

FlyhYT

Nordan Shat
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently trying to pick it up early just to have something new to play. Sadly, I can't find it anywhere at the moment.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the Legacy edition of Ebay and says Nov 2nd, lets see if that's correct! 5 days.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You may be able to find a retailer who sells the games earlier? There's a small shop near me, they are selling the game from Monday... They do this with every major release, most recent was Forza Horizon 3! They must have a source in high places :wink:

But yeah, have a look around and see if there is everything of the sorts near your house :tongue:

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a copy on eBay earlier but I'm not sure if it's still there. If you do manage to get a copy, I would suggest not posting gameplay anywhere unless you want Activision coming down on you.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a copy on eBay earlier but I'm not sure if it's still there. If you do manage to get a copy, I would suggest not posting gameplay anywhere unless you want Activision coming down on you.
This ^

I posted an image of a challenge leaked from reddit on my twitter and they warned and deleted that within the hour lol.

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
Always have gotten them early just dont be a ****ing idiot and brag. Mostly just pros and celebs are playing

Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
local game shops with competitive businesses in town will usually sell early for an extra bit of money. Just go in store and ask. My local sells every game 2-7 days before release because so many people buy digital now, they'll only buy physical copies if they are early

AgK

AgK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you wanna spend the money to get a copy early craigslist for me always has someone with a copy. There is a few copies up in my city on there but they're going for $250 and sadly someone will buy it.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you wanna spend the money to get a copy early craigslist for me always has someone with a copy. There is a few copies up in my city on there but they're going for $250 and sadly someone will buy it.
People here are selling them for $110

Tomorrow a small shop are getting them for $100

But I prefer to wait for Best Buy getting the legacy edition for $60

Silly Sock

Silly Sock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Always have gotten them early just dont be a ****ing idiot and brag. Mostly just pros and celebs are playing

Oh no, it's happened. We have 'Pro' gamers and Celebs :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register