What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Getting a RGH Xbox 360

T

Torcutt34

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay guys i have some questions, i read the read me now i want to get into things.

I used to be an avid gamer, and since Jtags' were a thing i have always wanted one.
Fastforward to today.

I recently got a used Xbox One for a reasonable price, 185.
I only got it to play Battlefield 3. I do not play any other live games, or any other games for that matter. Just Bf3.

So, i have this guy on letgo hmu for a trade. My One, for his RGH.

He says it connects to live. I told him to make a video and send me a message via live to my gamertag to verify connectivity.

He says it has classiCxlive which was 50 or 60 bucks and something called purge mod menu which was 50 or 60 bucks. -both of these things i have no clue about. Someone explain? [=

He says its lifetime Gold on any account i make. Here is what i need.

I need(want) to play Battlefield 3 with no mods, and my original gamertag. This has been my account going on 10 years i think. I do not want my GT banned.

I was reading about dual nand boot.
It is my understanding i can run this RGH plain old vanilla with no threat to XboxLives' terms of service? So i would be safe to play the game online? Could i download my DLC for battlefield 3?

Should i just keep my Xbox One?
The DVR is pretty sweet.

Though running unsigned code on offline games could be amusing.
He also says its a touch screen laptop/Xbox. Is this real?

Finally, monetary value in play.. Would it be cheaper for me to just buy one instead of trading?
How much does Jtag/RGH sell for nowadays?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay guys i have some questions, i read the read me now i want to get into things.

I used to be an avid gamer, and since Jtags' were a thing i have always wanted one.
Fastforward to today.

I recently got a used Xbox One for a reasonable price, 185.
I only got it to play Battlefield 3. I do not play any other live games, or any other games for that matter. Just Bf3.

So, i have this guy on letgo hmu for a trade. My One, for his RGH.

He says it connects to live. I told him to make a video and send me a message via live to my gamertag to verify connectivity.

He says it has classiCxlive which was 50 or 60 bucks and something called purge mod menu which was 50 or 60 bucks. -both of these things i have no clue about. Someone explain? [=

He says its lifetime Gold on any account i make. Here is what i need.

I need(want) to play Battlefield 3 with no mods, and my original gamertag. This has been my account going on 10 years i think. I do not want my GT banned.

I was reading about dual nand boot.
It is my understanding i can run this RGH plain old vanilla with no threat to XboxLives' terms of service? So i would be safe to play the game online? Could i download my DLC for battlefield 3?

Should i just keep my Xbox One?
The DVR is pretty sweet.

Though running unsigned code on offline games could be amusing.
He also says its a touch screen laptop/Xbox. Is this real?

Finally, monetary value in play.. Would it be cheaper for me to just buy one instead of trading?
How much does Jtag/RGH sell for nowadays?
  1. ClassicxLive and Purge are both mod menus for GTA 5.
  2. Having a RGH does not give you "Lifetime gold on any account you make".
    If he's talking about Gold Spoofing, that only works on a select amount of games.
  3. Never use your main account on a RGH, there is always a chance that it'll be banned.
  4. That is not how a dual boot Xbox works.
    A dual boot Xbox allows your Xbox to be a RGH or a retail console with the click of a button.
    They do not run at the same time - It's either one or the other.
    So if you're in "RGH Mode", there is always a chance you'll get the console/account/both banned.
    You won't be safe to play online, again, there is always a chance your account will get banned.
  5. I would just keep the Xbox One.
  6. No, you can't have a touch screen Xbox 360 - From that last sentence alone I wouldn't trust the trader.

Top Bottom
Login
Register