Discussion Getting a 50 in H3, need tips or frands

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Se7en11, Mar 9, 2018 with 5 replies and 683 views.

1. Se7en11

Se7en11 Resurrected

Ratings:
    I’m unranked in most playlists. I’m currently 16 in Lone Wolves, and was wondering the best method to ranking up. I wanna reach 50 since my old account was a 46. If anyone wants to help out, my GT is XXXBone. I only lost one ranked LW match due to quitters and campers.

2. Speedball

Speedball I don't believe in non-believers

Ratings:
    Slightly off topic, but people still play this game? Is the player-count decent or is it the same people in almost every lobby?

3. OP
    Se7en11

Se7en11 Resurrected

Ratings:
    It’s somewhat populated. I can still find games in Lone Wolves but it takes a few minutes depending on the time of day.

4. austinc610

austinc610 Newbie

Ratings:
    i just did the typical boost a 50, games too dead for me to legit earn it so yeah, now im just looking to mod my xp

5. SCY Mach

SCY Mach AKA Azure Mach

Ratings:
    I got my first 50 in team dubs which in my opinion is the easiest playlist to get a 50, I just played with a good friend of mine. I don't honestly remember how long it took, because it was many years ago. Then worked on my LW 50, which took a little longer, but I play better in the singles playlist. Ranked wise, team dubs was also the funnest of the ranked list to play.

6. Im so bad

Im so bad Newbie

Ratings:
    I dont know if this is necro since its old but h3 forum is dead, boosting is dead too, you cant really boost vs yourself since you will need 4 sets of accs for each loser acc to get them 50 before you can start boosting your main.
    you can also play vs same accs but its 60-100 wins each rankup.
    Legit 50 is possible and easier than boosting, but harder to find games, once you get past lv 11 you wont find games unless you have alarms set to wakeup for us peak times. Bear in mind even if you find a game, you will match booters and modders alot of weekends, and sometimes teamers in lone wolves