Get your Seriously 1.0 here

• Thread starter Who is this
  • Start date
  • Views 4,565
C

Chill as a Chiny

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey who is this can you do the glitch for me please?

C

Colt 45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i'de like for you to do this on one of my one months because some kid wanted to buy it and I said ide get seriously and blah blah blah. Does this also get the cog tag acheivements or no

R

rosenrot

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey if you do the glitch then turn off your xbox will you be able to glitch the achievements without having to redo the SPG?

WarriorWithin

WarriorWithin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking for the seriously glitch, would I be able to lend you an account to do it on ? also my friend glitched seriously the other day, and he didnt unlock two weapon achieves, does anybody know how to glitch it so it missed out the hammer of dawn achieve, so it looks kinda "legit", thanks.

Gerbur

Gerbur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rosenrot said:
Hey if you do the glitch then turn off your xbox will you be able to glitch the achievements without having to redo the SPG?
Yes, the glitch attaches to your account, so even if you recover your GT on another Xbox, you will be able to get the achievements without having to redo the SPG.

P

PandaHat

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I've got a 48-hour code. Would you mind glitching my 48-hour account, doing the glitch, then have me recover it? I'll PM you as well. Add me GT = PandaHat

R

rosenrot

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I sent Who is this a pm even though it doesn't show up in my sent for some reason

G

General 8 Ball

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man I have been trying for a very long time to get the Seriously Achievement but it isn't just working out for me!:cursing:Any ways I was wondering if you could lend me an account so I can glitch the achievement? Thanks!:thumbup:

R

Random Weddle

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get my account to sign in before the glitched account does, it's much to fast. I tried the youtube deal and it's not doing anything. Any tips?

D

dragonrock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Random Weddle said:
I can't get my account to sign in before the glitched account does, it's much to fast. I tried the youtube deal and it's not doing anything. Any tips?

Open more and more youtube videos...or a bunch of myspace windows as well...

R

rosenrot

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I did the glitch and got the weapon achievements as well as seriously. I understand how to get the annex + dlc map achievements, but how do I get the ones that are like "Win on every map" or "Be the top scorer" ?

Gerbur

Gerbur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rosenrot said:
Alright I did the glitch and got the weapon achievements as well as seriously. I understand how to get the annex + dlc map achievements, but how do I get the ones that are like "Win on every map" or "Be the top scorer" ?
Which ones are those?
(Giving me the names of the achievements would be great)

R

rosenrot

Reaction score
Sin$
Spartan V2 said:
Which ones are those?
(Giving me the names of the achievements would be great)
I'm talking about:
-Don't Hate the Player
-Mix it Up
-Can't Touch Me
-Around the World

A

Airborne 88

Reaction score
Sin$
To "Who is this", I would like to borrow one account for the online achievements (as I have been looking for serveral days some time now). I'll be able to send you a PM with the info for a 1 month Gold trial code afterwards. But I've also got a question. Is it possible to glitch so that you would get a chain reaction of accounts with glitched Gears achievements? Because I've read somewhere that you can only glitch with legit gained achievements and not the glitched once. Thanks in advance.

-Airborne 88.

R

rosenrot

Reaction score
Sin$
Airborne 88 said:
To "Who is this", I would like to borrow one account for the online achievements (as I have been looking for serveral days some time now). I'll be able to send you a PM with the info for a 1 month Gold trial code afterwards. But I've also got a question. Is it possible to glitch so that you would get a chain reaction of accounts with glitched Gears achievements? Because I've read somewhere that you can only glitch with legit gained achievements and not the glitched once. Thanks in advance.

-Airborne 88.

You heard wrong. I used my friend's account (who most definitely did NOT kill 10000 people) and it worked fine.

A

Airborne 88

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info :smile: Because it was kinda confusing for me to know if you could use glitched accounts or only legit. But this clears things up for me.

R

rosenrot

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna help me get the last 2? I have to get the highest points and host 1 match.

Margoos

Margoos

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
howdo, first post here :smile: so hello all. im after just the seriously achievement, ive got the rest legit i just dont have the time to put in to this to get the 10,000 kills.

SO

if anyone can sort me out i think i have a free month xbox live somewhere or some 48hour trials for your troubles

if you can PM and ill send you my free account to do it on ( no offense here to anyone but i dont want to risk my main account getting stolen, i mean no offense by this, im only sceptical as im a new member in a new community and all that jazz)

so if anyone can sort me out, much appreciated. once the glitch is done on the account and its on my amain account it can be become a public account for anyone to use as well :thumbup:

cheers

Mark

Top Bottom
Login
Register