Get your Seriously 1.0 here

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Who is this, Jan 29, 2009 with 80 replies and 3,950 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

Hey guys, I thought I'd start a thread in this section and I haven't really seen any services thriving yet.

With the acquisition of a profile with Seriously... from PeeMuff a few days ago and then a reglitch by GearsNxe (be sure to thank them both), I've brought you some good news.

I'm doing this for free and I don't really care who you are, how many posts you have, or any of those superficial details on this site. Things in this post are subject to change, just for a warning. Not that I'm going to charge, it's just that with experience from Gears of War 2 when I start handing accounts out they seem to be slipping through my fingers so I can't redistribute them. Also, the people who screw up the accounts bog down time for circulation when they do the glitch wrong.

Now, there are two ways to do this. Maybe three. Here are your options:

1) Lend me your account - If you are not sure how to do the glitch, I can do it for you. I'm available most days, so you can just contact me via private message. I know there are trust issues concerned here, but I really don't have a need for another account that belongs to someone else. I can do it on your main account. No bull puckey, nothing stolen, you're just another person to me in this business and sadly that's how you'll remain unless you befriend me.

2) Give me an account to do it on - Similar to the first, but this would be another tag of yours. Hopefully this alternative makes you feel safer but as far as I know if you're not that experienced with this glitch and don't know how to do it, that may complicate things. You will have to have gold membership on it. You can just put a 48 hour on it and I'll get it done for you. I'd recover your non-main gamertag, glitch it, and tell you when you're all set to recover it. After that, I'll be able to provide help through PM, but I won't be able to do it for you on your main. If you find this option does not work for you, I advise going with one. As I've said, I'm not a *********, I manage a regular free glitch business in the Gears of War 2 Discussion Section and I also distribute accounts on YouTube for no price at all.

Tutorial:

NOTE: Go to the Gears of War 1 menu and check what preferred cog/locust you have on your glitch profile.

STEP 1: Sign into the account with Seriously on it and enable Xbox Live Auto Sign-In. All other accounts should be automatically set to disable Xbox Live Auto Sign-In after this, but if you're one that just wants to make sure, go to the profile you want to glitch the achievements onto and set it to disable.

Step 2: Turn off your Xbox. Get onto the computer and get onto YouTube. Find a video you like, maybe that lasts 10 minutes long, and open 15-50. It really depends on your connection speed, you'll have to find a way to make yourself lag. When you have all the videos playing at the same time, turn on your Xbox 360 and keep clicking the guide button on your controller until the Mini-Dash pops up.

Step 3:
    Go to the bathroom and turn off all the lights. Then ask for Bloody Mary. Just joking. Hope you really didn't go off and do that. :.(

Bring up all the available accounts for signing in by pressing X and choose quickly the account you want the glitch on (your main account most likely). The glitch account should sign in and right when it does count to five, then press A. I usually just keep tapping A to make sure it works.

If you check what your preferred locust or cog is and it turns out to be the exact same ones as when you glitched it, congratulations. You've successfully done the Gears of War 1 NXE glitch.

Step 4: Go into a ranked match. Win or lose, your achievements will unlock.

3) Recover an account of mine - I have one account at this time and I'm not ready to release it into the wild just yet. If you would give me a 48 hour, it'll help keep this glitch business going and grow so I can distribute more and more accounts freely and just keep making tags and doing the glitch.

I'm not exactly expecting anything in return but some aid for the effort goes a long way in keeping me going. If you want to spare some live time or some points, thanks. If not, thank me at least. If not, okay.

It'd also be appreciated but not a requirement if you would (after use) donate your glitch account so I can have a big pool and make option 3, well, more optional.

• Like Like x 13
  2. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Great looking Topic Man, good job :smile:
    Thanks For Mentioning Me Aswell Thats Preti awsome :smile:
    Message me on live if your still wanting the help getting the annex.

• Like Like x 2
  3. WonderKICKS

WonderKICKS Newbie

Ratings:
    sounds like a wonderful idea! so...i'll just pm my info to you? k thanks:thumbup:

4. Patbini

Patbini Newbie

Ratings:
    "Go to the bathroom and turn off all the lights. Then ask for Bloody Mary. Just joking. Hope you really didn't go off and do that. :.("

Crap, you mean I wasn't supposed to do that? :ohmy: *runs away*

5. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wonderkicks, what's your gamertag? You sent me your information, but I don't have your gamertag, lol. I think I can do it without it though.

6. seannnn

seannnn Newbie

Ratings:
    just got done recovering mine, thanks. =D

7. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha, Patbini.

Alright, seannn and WonderKICKS are taken care of.

8. seannnn

seannnn Newbie

Ratings:
    When i get done with mine i'll donate it to you for others to use. =)

9. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. WonderKICKS

WonderKICKS Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks a lot, i appreciate it!:biggrin: really worked.

and i think i have another account to donate. i'll check if i do i'll pm you again

11. BronxKid234

BronxKid234 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello, I would appreciate if you could do this for me. I'll toss ya a PM with all my info in it. :smile:

EDIT: He did this for me, worked great! Thanks again ^^

12. NightRush

NightRush Getting There

Ratings:
    i can help too if anyone wants. for free

13. xdiwx

xdiwx Newbie

Ratings:
    Hayyz if you could this for me I'd love it man!
    Tell me when you want me send my info. =]

14. NightRush

NightRush Getting There

Ratings:
    talking to me(A Khinh) or "Who is this"?

15. iknowimdumb359

iknowimdumb359 Newbie

Ratings:
  16. xJaypex

xJaypex Newbie

Ratings:
    I want this....
    i have an account for you to recover

17. xdiwx

xdiwx Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, whomever reads this first XP