• Thread starter DaddyCool NL
  • Start date
  • Views 2,008
D

DaddyCool NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Sinners,

Gandalf61 ask me to share my little trick in a new thread, because it might be helpful to some of you.

For me its not possibly to change my custom plates at LSC or Customshop, probably because i'am a repeated cap offender.
But i found a small but use trick to solve this problem.

Just Start any mission and go to your CEO Modshop, in this mission you will have the option to change/apply any costum plate you own, this will stick and show off your back online after quitting te mission.
THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR DIRTY CARS!

Like a said, its small.... but useful i hope.

Greetz DaddyCoolNL

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Does it work with dirty elegys?

S

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
You can also just order plates through ifruit. It's faster if you don't plan to change a lot plates.

L

LaporteM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can also just order plates through ifruit. It's faster if you don't plan to change a lot plates.
Usefull for people that dont have ifruit tho

S

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sure, or if you have a lot plates u want to change. It's a cool trick, that's out of questions. Only mentioned ifruit for those that only want to change a few plates...

H

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sure, or if you have a lot plates u want to change. It's a cool trick, that's out of questions. Only mentioned ifruit for those that only want to change a few plates...
I always end up changing multiple Plates at a time - especially when I get a new one. I like to keep things up to scratch, in games and real life, so I always flush out old Plates, and apply the fresh ones, making this little trick extremely useful.

Top Bottom