What's new

Patched Get your car out of the impound lot Glitch

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is an easy way to get your car out of the impound if you are far away from the impound lot.

What you'll need to do when your car is at the impound is:
  1. Accept a job invite from a contact, and start the mission by yourself.

2. Wait for the mission to start, pull up your phone, and exit the mission.

3. When you exit the mission, your car should be near you and out of the impound.
This is a quick little glitch that can help save you a little money. I hope you enjoy it.

OlkkugamesxD

OlkkugamesxD

Reaction score
Sin$
and probably Go To different Server Than u Was if play With Friends i Guess its useless :3 rather Pay 250$

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
and probably Go To different Server Than u Was if play With Friends i Guess its useless :3 rather Pay 250$
That is why I said at the bottom "them is a little glitch that saves you a little money."

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is why I said at the bottom "them is a little glitch that saves you a little money."
Don't you get bs points for exiting missions even if you're solo...I know I have gotten the message after getting disconnected from an invite only session.
This is really old. You can go in the impound lot during any Gerald mission and get your car without stars....Most of his missions are mere blocks away and are a cake walk with anny pistol.

T

Truth82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
while your whoring out rooftop rumble, run your lazy *** over to the impound and get your car, otherwise any Martin Mission this is possible to do without a wanted level

Whizzard

Whizzard

Obi-wan of Samcro
Reaction score
Sin$
if moneys not a problem to you and you want to stay in the same session, order another car with mechanic, blow it up, call mors mutual for the one you had impounded, then request personal vehicle

xTuO FlinT

xTuO FlinT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
money's not a worry for me, but i still think this glitch is pointless, i just go in and take my car half the time anyways, nice find though for those that don;t want cops on them or want to pay a little

Whizzard

Whizzard

Obi-wan of Samcro
Reaction score
Sin$
tbh i agree with you, if you are trying to avoid cops and are too tight to pay $250 or too lazy minded to jump a wall, go play minecraft or something, lol

dammooo

dammooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dunno about you guys, but i just steal it and go to the carpark behind on the bottom floor and wait for them to stop searching

TinkYaBad

TinkYaBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to start the mission..

Just got to the settings/invite screen of the mission (where you can buy the armor and ammo) then just press 'B' to quit the mission. Your car will spawn next to you when you spawn back into the lobby.

Also a good way to get armor and full ammo if your in a battle with someone and you don't want to travel all the way to a ammunition store.

Top Bottom
Login
Register