Get Xbox Live Gold..?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by eMs1KzTeeNz, Jul 23, 2009 with 7 replies and 513 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eMs1KzTeeNz

eMs1KzTeeNz Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone know how to get xbox live gold for free...?

Or anybody want to give me one if they got any spare?

Reply or add o eMs1KzTeeNz o

[​IMG]:thumbup::thumbup:

2. TheMagicNumber

TheMagicNumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    have you used up all the free accounts you get with your 360?

3. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If they fail like they did last time you will get more free accounts when the update is released.

4. sickest

sickest Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i know someone who has a dummy account for boosting. it was a gold account and when it ran out, he deleted it and recovered it a while later, and it was gold! now its been like that for a year or so. im not sure how it worked but in some way it glitched and has been working ever since.

5. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
  6. TheMagicNumber

TheMagicNumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    looks like spam.

ive got a 2 year old 360 that i made accounts on before and it just let me make 2 new ones?wtf?go ahead and try it.if not pm me and ill give you one of the ones i made last nite as i dont need them i was just testing-theyve got a month on them but nothing else,but if you got another account on your 360 you can still use the maps etc if both profiles are signed in.

7. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Wow just because your wrong about something in a thread you are going to try and call me out on all my post? There is no TRUE way in getting XBL for free. Yes you can make 1months with a 360 but guess what? You have to change GT's and emails each time... Thats not free. Thats call a trial. So unless you can find away to make XBL codes, have them activated in MS server. Then what you called "spam" will ALWAYS be the correct answer to this question...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Also for those that think xbox live gold can be hacked (aka think that the gold is controlled through the profile), it's completely server-side. I know a couple people that asked that already, so I'm just adding that as a heads up.