• Start date
  • Views 3,295
T

Tbone

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
my friend did that, it's awesome, but takes 15 minutes to boot up....

l Gob l

l Gob l

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i may be blind but isnt this the psp section....anyways, xp wouldnt run on a psp...the psp could not handle it...well maby if u get that 4 gb hard drive, but even then it would be slow as hell.

T

Tbone

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
wow your out of it GOB

this is a tutorial to show you how to run windows 95 on a psp

sorry to make that sound mean i forgot to put the "lol"

lol

T

TeHPiMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wouldnt reccomend doing this because there is a risk of bricking your psp. it also takes up to 20 minutes to load and is EXTREMELY slow. the only useful thing is ths command prompt which nobody would really even have the use 4 unless they are a 1337 H4X0I2. if u are only interested in the games i reccomend just gettin some windows xp portals they do 99% of what this does with absolutely no risk of ruining your psp

K

krazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THere is no risk of bricking your psp, its just not worth it. The most you can probaly do is play a game.

l Gob l

l Gob l

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbone said:
wow your out of it GOB

this is a tutorial to show you how to run windows 95 on a psp

sorry to make that sound mean i forgot to put the "lol"

lol

:tongue:

T

techniec360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive seen xp vista on a psp but it was some thing thats just web pages to trick u into thinking it was vista but it was on the net

I

i_Am_God

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a good app well if you can get past the fact that it takes over 15 minustes to load and when it does load it doesnt work fully, the mouse doesnt move and you can barely do anything. Well, I could have done something rong in the installing procces but who knows. The mac os runs much better. Its not mac os x, but its still fun to mess around with you can do some fun things with it but ya basicly its a good post but I never got it to work.

S

Smokey182

Reaction score
Sin$
its a portal theres many of them
but i havent seen the 95 one i have the vista one on mine n its funny it loads in like 10 seconds n it even plays the start up tone
it has a variety of games n other apps
if u guys want ill post up a link to get vista ( which is better) or another portal which has more cool stuff
like music tv shows wall papers demos game saves ect.

H

hexitnow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no this one is not a portal. it uses boch's x86 emulator to run windows 95.

Top Bottom
Login
Register