• Thread starter A Lychee Tree
  • Start date
  • Views 18,170
A Lychee Tree

A Lychee Tree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, last week I got suspended for two days for inappropriate content in my profile. Which I did have some bleeped out words in. It's been 5 days later and my account is suspended for a full week for the same thing now. The thing that's wrong about the second suspension is that I never changed my profile after the first suspension so it still says code of conduct on it. How can I be suspended for having words Microsoft themselves put in my profile?

Is there any way to get unsuspended or anyway to get free gold from Microsoft that allows me to still play until this unfair suspension is over?
It would be much appreciated considering I've looked on the web and noticed this has happened to others.

I want to at least complain to them about this as well, but the only people that answer are Indian people that don't know what their doing or how to speak English. Is there anyway to actually get a complaint to them that will work?

-Angry Gamer

X

xRobbo

Reaction score
Sin$
Afraid Not.. It Wasn't Microsofts Fault. You Could Have Been Suspended Because Lots Of People Filed Complaints Againt You Then When You Got UnSuspendid They did It Again.. Thers Nothing You Can Do Except Make a New Account Untill Its Unsuspendid !

A

anon apple

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Afraid Not.. It Wasn't Microsofts Fault. You Could Have Been Suspended Because Lots Of People Filed Complaints Againt You Then When You Got UnSuspendid They did It Again.. Thers Nothing You Can Do Except Make a New Account Untill Its Unsuspendid !
Learn to use your capitols and punctuation. Every modern browser has spell check so there is no reason to spell unsuspended wrong.
This is the reason the English language is becoming S***.

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Learn to use your capitols and punctuation. Every modern browser has spell check so there is no reason to spell unsuspended wrong.
This is the reason the English language is becoming S***.
Someone negative repped you for that, I gave you a +1 to even it out because I agree with you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register