What's new

Discovery Get under the map without wallbreach!!

• Thread starter schitzotm
  • Start date
  • Views 3,630
Status
Not open for further replies.
GlitchAddict

GlitchAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no clue on other vehicles. You would need something that can fly or you will just end up back on the ground. And since we are basically pounding the car into the ground I would think other aircraft would just blow up.

Many thanks,i use it for duplicating, just wanted to know if i can get another type of vehicle undermap.:thumbsup:

I

ironed_vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work? I keep getting pushed out the back instead of going under

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work? I keep getting pushed out the back instead of going under
Yep still works. Probably will work forever. Also someone else’s moc works too. They need to get in and drive the moc after you push the deluxo wheels under. Between the tractor and the trailer go under the moc. Slide the deluxo sideways so you are going towar the rear of the moc. Once the wheels are under have the moc owner get in the cab and drive forward. You will be under the map.

I

ironed_vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep still works. Probably will work forever. Also someone else’s moc works too. They need to get in and drive the moc after you push the deluxo wheels under. Between the tractor and the trailer go under the moc. Slide the deluxo sideways so you are going towar the rear of the moc. Once the wheels are under have the moc owner get in the cab and drive forward. You will be under the map.

I was trying to get under a titan at mckenzie airfield, would be nice to be able to get under mount chiliad without going all the way up from a wall breach in the city. I could get the front wheels to clip under the map but couldn’t get far enough to go all the way under the titan. I tried going slow, I tried building up speed from all the way across the runway and hitting it at 88 mph. When I went slow I didn’t get far enough, when I went fast my deluxo went sideways on impact

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to get under a titan at mckenzie airfield, would be nice to be able to get under mount chiliad without going all the way up from a wall breach in the city. I could get the front wheels to clip under the map but couldn’t get far enough to go all the way under the titan. I tried going slow, I tried building up speed from all the way across the runway and hitting it at 88 mph. When I went slow I didn’t get far enough, when I went fast my deluxo went sideways on impact
There are breaches near chiliad.
It takes a minute or so to get below from a titan. But now for me its almost as simple as a normal wall breach.

I

ironed_vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are breaches near chiliad.
It takes a minute or so to get below from a titan. But now for me its almost as simple as a normal wall breach.

I’ve been searching for a breach near chiliad but I couldn’t find one. Where are they?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been searching for a breach near chiliad but I couldn’t find one. Where are they?
Those arent public. There’s even one at the top of the mountain. (Hehe share but no share)

R

Rusty420jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
88 mph lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register