What's new

Discussion Get the New Dewbauchee Seven-70 and Play 3 New Power Play Maps in GTA Online

• Thread starter Resonance
  • Start date
  • Views 1,074
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
actual_1467726087.png

The GTA Online Sports class gets an upgrade in style and sophistication this week, with the new Dewbauchee Seven-70 now available from Legendary Motorsport. There are also three brand new locations added to the team-based Power Play battle mode. Square off at Los Santos International Airport, the Port of Los Santos, or take on some turbocharged chaos on the banks of the Alamo Sea.

DOUBLE GTA$ AND RP PLAYLISTS
In honor of these latest additions from Further Adventures in Finance and Felony, we've also got a week's worth of bonuses, starting today with a Double GTA$ & RP Playlist featuring the three newest Power Play locales that runs through July 8th. Then just in time for the weekend, mix it up with a new Double GTA$ & RP Playlist that includes a pair of Power Play maps (Aircraft Carrier and Bolingbroke Prison) along with a Trading Places skirmish at Redwood Lights Track for good measure.

actual_1467726098.jpg

20% OFF OFFICES AND OFFICE INTERIORS
To help late blooming and ambitious CEOs get their operations off the ground, Dynasty 8 Executive is offering a 20% discount on all Offices and Office Interiors. Also this week, get 15% off all Warehouse Workbench Upgrades.

50% OFF THE SAVAGE AND 25% OFF GARAGES
For those looking to assert airborne superiority, Warstock Cache & Carry is giving you half off the Savage military helicopter and if you’re in the market for additional space to store some of your latest rides, grab a garage property this week at a 25% discount.

NOTE: Savage is unlocked for everyone during this sale. No heist setup completion required to unlock this.

actual_1467726109.jpg

INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL CONTENT 25% OFF THROUGH JULY 11TH
The chaotic outdoor gatherings full of inebriated acquaintances may be over, but you can still continue the patriotic celebration all week long with 25% off all the original Independence Day Special items on PS4, Xbox One and PC - including the Liberator monster truck, the Sovereign motorcycle, the Musket, the Firework Rocket Launcher and its ammo, and all the Special patriotic gear including Hats, T-shirts and more...

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Last edited:
SolidousTopher

SolidousTopher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I missed the deal for the Valkyrie, I don't want it for any good reason, but I love it's handling.

Edit: Also, if you're into that sort of thing, Shark Cards (The bigger ones anyways) are giving out 50% extra as a rebate until 7/07, which will be deposited into your account by 7/11.

RazerApollo

RazerApollo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those whose thinking bout the seven 70 . Don't buy it unless you want it for the looks . It slows and it's very heavy . You can try it in a race tho if you want to test it out . Use on the goh it's a good map for testing

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
For those whose thinking bout the seven 70 . Don't buy it unless you want it for the looks . It slows and it's very heavy . You can try it in a race tho if you want to test it out . Use on the goh it's a good map for testing
Even when fully modded?

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
NOTE: Savage is unlocked for everyone during this sale. No heist setup completion required to unlock this.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Even when fully modded?

It's the 2nd fastest car in sports next to the V12, I didn't even know the v12 was a force. I never had an issue overpowering it with my Massacro. 770 does handle well, I would take crazy turns with the Massacro, you can now be even more daring... Big risk, Big reward.....my kind of car. Now if they just follow line and allow us to turn the Bestiagts and 770 into Racing Sports super sport cars with Benny's.... Smh...

Montejio

Montejio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if the Seven-70 is better than the Massacro, but it looks absolutely fantastic and drives great. Absolutely worth it.

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if the Seven-70 is better than the Massacro, but it looks absolutely fantastic and drives great. Absolutely worth it.
I find the Massacro very tail happy so in a race it can ruin everything. I've won more races in the Jester. Definitely purchasing the Seven70 later.

Montejio

Montejio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find the Massacro very tail happy so in a race it can ruin everything. I've won more races in the Jester. Definitely purchasing the Seven70 later.
Really? Wow, i won so many races with the Massacro. For me it feels like a complete car, not too much understeer nor oversteer, while the Jester lacks control for me. Everybody has his preferences right :smile:.

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? Wow, i won so many races with the Massacro. For me it feels like a complete car, not too much understeer nor oversteer, while the Jester lacks control for me. Everybody has his preferences right :smile:.
Definitely, it what your used to. I prefer complete control in a race even if it means its harder to get the turning point right. I like to brake early and drive into the corner at speed, which would mean a tail happy car would kick out.

Montejio

Montejio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely, it what your used to. I prefer complete control in a race even if it means its harder to get the turning point right. I like to brake early and drive into the corner at speed, which would mean a tail happy car would kick out.
Funny enough that's exactly what i want in a car as well. Although i have to say that the Jester isn't a bad car, but the Massacro feels better.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the 2nd fastest car in sports next to the V12, I didn't even know the v12 was a force. I never had an issue overpowering it with my Massacro. 770 does handle well, I would take crazy turns with the Massacro, you can now be even more daring... Big risk, Big reward.....my kind of car. Now if they just follow line and allow us to turn the Bestiagts and 770 into Racing Sports super sport cars with Benny's.... Smh...
V12 sucks on any kind of race track, Massacro/Jester racecars are the best cars in sports on balance, I drove a Carbonizzare for my first year or so of GTA:O, still do often, so it feels like the Massacro/Jester is stuck to the ground to me, the Carbonizzare is very tail happy indeed. I'll need to do more racing in the Seven70 before I decide where it fits in for me, but although it looks reasonably good front and rear, the bland selection of modifications are a big turn off for me, as are the surprisingly poor brakes/traction.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I lost my first two races with the 770, same track.. Was trying to figure it out, didn't know how I wanted to drive it. Third race, I just let it rip and slide like I do my Massacro, all me from that point on and they wind up quitting... What kind of **** is that? But it felt good, just have to find that sweet spot during the slide in turn and it'll take off.... Oooooo lalalalala.

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really disappointed with the mods available, but it's a beautiful car, that will have a place in my sports stable. To me, it feels more planted than the Massacro, and that is confidence inspiring enough to push the envelope a little in certain places on the track. Still, I think the 811 is my favorite of the new breed, that is, until they nerf it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register