What's new

Patched GET THE COP OUTFIT OUTFIT 1.37 (IMPORT/EXPORT DLC) - XBOX, PS4, and PC!!!

Y

youlikemyaimbot

Reaction score
Sin$
Follow all of these steps and it will 100% work!

WORKING FOR BOTH MALE AND FEMALE CHARACTERS!

If it works for you and you make a video it would be great if you gave credit!

Requirements:
- Must have a CEO business
- Spawn Location is an apartment/CEO building
- Must have a friend

Tutorial:

Step 1: Become a CEO through SecuroServ and go to management, then style and change your outfit to any outfit with a mask (I used the demon one), then exit out of the interaction menu.

Step 2: Now go to jobs - Rockstar Created - Versus - Truckoff - Bookmark Job

Step 3: Go to playlist and the create a playlist and add Truckoff to it then save it.

Step 4: Start up the playlist with the truckoff job in it and then invite your friend to the session.

Step 5: Set the outfits to classic for cop outfit and themed for trashman outfit.

Step 6: Once in the game move off the streets then go to the interaction menu, from there you need to go to helmet visor and spam right on the d-pad to switch between visor up and visor down for 30 seconds. (Do not tap the a or x button or it will not work)

Step 7: After 30 seconds let go of the controller and suspend the app to make the game kick you out faster. This should take around 3 minutes and then you will be kicked from the job.

Step 8: Once it says you have been kicked for being idle too long, you will load back into a session with the ceo outfit on but this time it will not have the mask, open up the interaction menu and go to the securoserv management and then go to style from there. Switch back to where it says "none" for outfit and you should see the cop uniform on

Step 9: To save the outfit just go to the closet or dresser and then edit saved outfits. Make sure to customize it slightly (i.e. adding gloves or a mask to it) otherwise it will not save permanently) Also make sure to not name the outfit "COP" or "Police" so it is harder for Rockstar to find it. Name it something random.

Video Tutorial:

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tested this on all consoles?

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Follow all of these steps and it will 100% work!

WORKING FOR BOTH MALE AND FEMALE CHARACTERS!

Requirements:
- Must have a CEO business
- Spawn Location is an apartment/CEO building
- Must have a friend

Tutorial:

Step 1: Become a CEO through SecuroServ and go to management, then style and change your outfit to any outfit with a mask (I used the demon one), then exit out of the interaction menu.

Step 2: Now go to jobs - Rockstar Created - Versus - Truckoff - Bookmark Job

Step 3: Go to playlist and the create a playlist and add Truckoff to it then save it.

Step 4: Start up the playlist with the truckoff job in it and then invite your friend to the session.

Step 5: Set the outfits to classic for cop outfit and themed for trashman outfit.

Step 6: Once in the game move off the streets then go to the interaction menu, from there you need to go to helmet visor and spam right on the d-pad to switch between visor up and visor down for 30 seconds. (Do not tap the a or x button or it will not work)

Step 7: After 30 seconds let go of the controller and suspend the app to make the game kick you out faster. This should take around 3 minutes and then you will be kicked from the job.

Step 8: Once it says you have been kicked for being idle too long, you will load back into a session with the ceo outfit on but this time it will not have the mask, open up the interaction menu and go to the securoserv management and then go to style from there. Switch back to where it says "none" for outfit and you should see the cop uniform on

Step 9: To save the outfit just go to the closet or dresser and then edit saved outfits. Make sure to not name the out "COP" or "Police" so it is harder for Rockstar to find it. Name it something random.

Video Tutorial: Coming in 30 Minutes
Rockstar don't look for outfit names, they can see the clothing components you saved :wink:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Eblade67 Eblade67 , do you have time to test this? I wont be home for a few more hours.

TANMAN84

TANMAN84

Reaction score
Sin$
What is nice about these glitches is when they come out, everyone is in that job doing the same glitch so you can just join normally without a friend and do the glitch with no trouble.

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a repost? It's the same method as the other glitch with visor helmet up/down. He just added more steps and in the end it's going to be the same effect - cop or other unobtainable outfits

TANMAN84

TANMAN84

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a repost? It's the same method as the other glitch with visor helmet up/down. He just added more steps and in the end it's going to be the same effect - cop or other unobtainable outfits
This is not a repost the other method was patched. The new method requires a extra step as seen above.

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested this a couple hours ago. It works but I found if you save it once, it seems as if it saves fine in the session you're in. I found a new session and the saved outfit disappeared and I had an empty spot. What I did was saved it, left the closet menu, then saved it again. Also can save a mask to it for it to stick. You might spawn in the default clothing but you can access the outfit again through the interaction menu. Again, I suggest saving it more than once or with a mask as it might disappear if you find a new session. I know from testing earlier.

TANMAN84

TANMAN84

Reaction score
Sin$
I tested this a couple hours ago. It works but I found if you save it once, it seems as if it saves fine in the session you're in. I found a new session and the saved outfit disappeared and I had an empty spot. What I did was saved it, left the closet menu, then saved it again. Also can save a mask to it for it to stick. You might spawn in the default clothing but you can access the outfit again through the interaction menu. Again, I suggest saving it more than once or with a mask as it might disappear if you find a new session. I know from testing earlier.
Make a change to the outfit like gloves, a rave, glasses, ect.

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted this on YouTube hours ago....(my tutorial above) soz I thought someone would have already known this on here today... soz dudes

Y

youlikemyaimbot

Reaction score
Sin$

Not a repost because the old method got patched, this is another way

Top Bottom
Login
Register