What's new

Patched Get the Blazer Lifeguard Insured

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi !! I am not sure if this has been posted or not. I Have no clue. I will post this method here and if its posted elsewhere I would like the admin to take it off. I am also not sure if this is useful for anybody or not but since its a discovery I would like to share it here in the community. This is my first post so I apologize if the method / steps mentioned are not upto the point.

What you need is -

1. A BLAZER LIFEGUARD ( spawns in the Morning / noon on the side of the beach closest to Vespucci helipads )
  2. MOBILE OPERATION CENTER with empty personal vehicle storage bay inside the BUNKER
  3. NIGHT CLUB PARKING spot (Other parkings @ nightclub might work too. Have only tested with the one spot parking)
  4. Personal Garage with TV (I used Eclipse towers because the Blue Death Match Circle is very close to it)
  5. Some Money in your pocket to buy Pisswasser
  6. An idea of your Bunker and Night club locations without the Mini Map

Process -

Step 1 - Make sure your MOC is empty and there is no vehicle inside
Step 2 - Go to the Beach and try to spawn a Blazer Lifeguard
Step 3 - Once it spawns, call your moc and store the blazer at the back of it
Step 4 - Open the interaction menu and return the MOC to the storage
Step 5 - Goto your Apartment's Garage and do this glitch https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/solo-god-mode-glitch.1721966/
Step 6 - Once everything is done. Sit in the car and goto the store and buy pisswassers (If you already bought it in the begenning of the glitch than thats fine, make sure you buy maximum allowed)
Step 7 - Goto your Bunker, leave your vehicle outside and enter on foot. Take out your Blazer from your MOC and Park it inside the Bunker parking spot
Step 8 - Drink Pisswasser (Hold x everytime your character drinks to make him drink for longer time)
Step 9 - After 8 beers the character will pass out and spawn outside a hospital
Step 10 - Steal a car and drive it to a store to buy more beer
Step 11 - Goto your Nightclub, park the vehicle outside, enter on foot. Sit in the Car and hit the gas and when the car disappears, start drinking pisswasser and pass out
Step 12 - Again you will spawn outside a hospital
Step 13 - Steal a car and goto your bunker. Park the car outside and enter on foot
Step 14 - Drive the Blazer Lifeguard inside your MOC
Step 15 - Close app, Change sessions, Join a friend in a different session. Now you have the Lifeguard thats in the MOC insured. You can destroy the one in the club or keep it there since its not insured

Please delete this if its already posted. I havent seen this on youtube or anything and I dont have time to make a video because I am at work. If somebody can do this and make a video for it, he is most welcome to do so and ill add it here.

Thank you for watching

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice merge man:wink:
I haven’t seen it posted
for quite a while:smile:
And never this way in particular:wink:
Good find nice job!

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice merge man:wink:
I haven’t seen it posted
for quite a while:smile:
And never this way in particular:wink:
Good find nice job!
Lol pretty sure its the solo dupe that nobody seems to be posting on this site. Been a video for a few days now. 2 actually but no thread here.
Also why has nobody before thought of just duping the blazer to insure it.

Hi !! I am not sure if this has been posted or not. I Have no clue. I will post this method here and if its posted elsewhere I would like the admin to take it off. I am also not sure if this is useful for anybody or not but since its a discovery I would like to share it here in the community. This is my first post so I apologize if the method / steps mentioned are not upto the point.

What you need is -

1. A BLAZER LIFEGUARD ( spawns in the Morning / noon on the side of the beach closest to Vespucci helipads )
  2. MOBILE OPERATION CENTER with empty personal vehicle storage bay inside the BUNKER
  3. NIGHT CLUB PARKING spot (Other parkings @ nightclub might work too. Have only tested with the one spot parking)
  4. Personal Garage with TV (I used Eclipse towers because the Blue Death Match Circle is very close to it)
  5. Some Money in your pocket to buy Pisswasser
  6. An idea of your Bunker and Night club locations without the Mini Map

Process -

Step 1 - Make sure your MOC is empty and there is no vehicle inside
Step 2 - Go to the Beach and try to spawn a Blazer Lifeguard
Step 4 - Open the interaction menu and return the MOC to the storage
Step 5 - Goto your Apartment's Garage and do this glitch https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/solo-god-mode-glitch.1721966/
Step 6 - Once everything is done. Sit in the car and goto the store and buy pisswassers (If you already bought it in the begenning of the glitch than thats fine, make sure you buy maximum allowed)
Step 7 - Goto your Bunker, leave your vehicle outside and enter on foot. Take out your Blazer from your MOC and Park it inside the Bunker parking spot
Step 8 - Drink Pisswasser (Hold x everytime your character drinks to make him drink for longer time)
Step 9 - After 8 beers the character will pass out and spawn outside a hospital
Step 10 - Steal a car and drive it to a store to buy more beer
Step 11 - Goto your Nightclub, park the vehicle outside, enter on foot. Sit in the Car and hit the gas and when the car disappears, start drinking pisswasser and pass out
Step 12 - Again you will spawn outside a hospital
Step 13 - Steal a car and goto your bunker. Park the car outside and enter on foot
Step 14 - Drive the Blazer Lifeguard inside your MOC
Step 15 - Close app, Change sessions, Join a friend in a different session. Now you have the Lifeguard thats in the MOC insured. You can destroy the one in the club or keep it there since its not insured

Please delete this if its already posted. I havent seen this on youtube or anything and I dont have time to make a video because I am at work. If somebody can do this and make a video for it, he is most welcome to do so and ill add it here.

Thank you for watching
I havent done the glitch but pretty sure it works on ps4 as well. And you can call it a solo dupe as well. Just replace car to dupe with blazer

Last edited by a moderator:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent done the glitch but pretty sure it works on ps4 as well. And you can call it a solo dupe as well. Just replace car to dupe with blazer
Okay you want me to change the title?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Up to u. Was just lettin u know. Either way if you dont someone else will no doubt make a new thread.
I can change the title but since this is my first time posting something I don’t know how to edit the steps. I don’t see the edit button.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I didn't think the Lifeguard Blazer could be stored normally?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I didn't think the Lifeguard Blazer could be stored normally?
It can be stored normally ... it cannot be insured

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, but I've had that lifeguard Quad for well over a year from a different Glitch along time ago... Only downfall you can't mod it in LSC.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn so we go to all that trouble to insure a vehicle we cannot mod but can pick up for free...ok

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Used a different method since I'm on PC and added some mods. :devil: Shame that it lost the rescue buoy on the front and rear chest. I might give it another try to see if I can get it to stick, plus the paint is not great.
Basically I built a track under the map with a mod menu and dropped a Retro onto the Nightclub; same as the Deluxo dupe glitch. Then modded the Blazer merged Retro at Bennys.
6A4B2F07B32259F016E6FC3AC9803387B3C51AE9

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ouch. I'm one of the people who can't do the godmode glitch because my garage TVs are permanently glitched out. Trying to watch them puts me in infinite black loading screen every time. Been that way for years.

When I saw the video for the solo dupe glitch that's based off this I posted everywhere looking for help with my TV's, looks like there is no solution.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Ouch. I'm one of the people who can't do the godmode glitch because my garage TVs are permanently glitched out. Trying to watch them puts me in infinite black loading screen every time. Been that way for years.

When I saw the video for the solo dupe glitch that's based off this I posted everywhere looking for help with my TV's, looks like there is no solution.
I was able to fix my tv by finding a garage with a working tv then changing the channel. I had 2 broken tvs from this glitch back at the moc stack dupe when we had to sit at mors to blow up faggios.

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to fix my tv by finding a garage with a working tv then changing the channel. I had 2 broken tvs from this glitch back at the moc stack dupe when we had to sit at mors to blow up faggios.

Huh. Maybe if I trade in a garage or something. I'll have to try that. Mine have been messed up since a dupe glitch where I was just using the tv to stay online while afk between duping without losing being glitched out. Somehow I broke my tvs.

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Used a different method since I'm on PC and added some mods. :devil: Shame that it lost the rescue buoy on the front and rear chest. I might give it another try to see if I can get it to stick, plus the paint is not great.
Basically I built a track under the map with a mod menu and dropped a Retro onto the Nightclub; same as the Deluxo dupe glitch. Then modded the Blazer merged Retro at Bennys.
6A4B2F07B32259F016E6FC3AC9803387B3C51AE9
SV in a garage? I see you're a man of culture.

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So does it have to be that particular godmode glitch or can we use the nightclub method?

Top Bottom
Login
Register