What's new

Patched Get rid of Special Vehicles/Replace Special Vehicles With Friends Special Vehicles

• Thread starter The Sauce
  • Start date
  • Views 6,485
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
***GC2F has been hotfixed, this no longer works unless you have left your console on to avoid the patch.

Founders: Who gives a f***? lmao

Confirmed on XB1 and PS4(thanks FiveUntilSix)

This will allow you to replace those boring not-so-special special vehicles with new modded special vehicles(Sold separately lol).

Vehicles this works with:

- Phantom Wedge
- Ruiner 2000
- Wastelander
- Rocket Voltic
- Armored Boxville
- Technical Aqua
- Aqua Blazer
- Ramp Buggy

You will need:
- MOC with Personal Vehicle Storage
- Friend with a modded special vehicle.
- Purchased version of the Special Vehicle you want to get, and a Special Vehicle Warehouse(obviously).
- An Elegy(other purchased cars will work, but why waste money?). Do NOT use a stolen vehicle.

First, do the GC2F glitch(big shout out to the founders of this glitch and the previous methods, thanks for all the new rides!): https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-garage-new-money-glitch-with-bypass.1656986/

1) At the point where you get out of the car with your interaction menu open, get in your friends Special Vehicle, drive far away(I mean far, at least 2 large city blocks), and go to request special vehicle. You want to make sure you are out of range of being sucked in by the MOC when your friend exits your PV(the donor car).

2)Tell your friend to exit the donor car(the car you both were in). Click request special vehicle(the one that you are trying to dupe). Should say "Delivery In Progress" (or something along those lines) at the bottom of the interaction menu.

3) Drive back to your MOC. Close interaction menu(you can close the interaction menu any time after you request the SV and it should still work.) You should get sucked into the MOC and see a message at the top right saying "this vehicle cannot be blah blah blah" during the cutscene. If anything is impeding the ramp(cars, friends, dead hookers) you may get a black loading screen instead of the cutscene, not a problem.

4) You spawn in MOC with the vehicle invisible, walk out.

5) Open interaction menu, request the same special vehicle, you should get the donor car delivered. Drive it into MOC. Walk out.

6) That's it. Call for the SV via the special vehicle tab in the interaction menu to make sure it swapped over properly. Sorry for all the extra B.S. on the last one :facepalm:

NOTE: This glitch may bug out your MOC PV storage(i've done 3 sets of SVs so far, I have not had any serious problems yet), avoid swapping vehicles in and out of the MOC from other garage in case a problem arises.

1) At the point where you get out of the car with your interaction menu open, get in your friends Special Vehicle, drive far away(I mean far, at least 2 large city blocks), and go to request special vehicle.

2) Tell your friend to get out of your vehicle. Click to request the SAME model of vehicle you are in(your friends vehicle).

3) Drive back to your MOC. Close interaction menu. You should get sucked into the MOC and see a message at the top right saying "this vehicle cannot be blah blah blah." That's good.

4) You spawn in MOC with the vehicle invisible, walk out.

5) Open interaction menu, request the same special vehicle, you should get the donor car delivered. Take the car and sell it at LSC.

6) Open interaction menu, check to see if you can call for that model special vehicle. It should say Purchase this vehicle Online and be grayed out. That spot is now empty.

7) Call vehicle from MOC in the MOC section of your interaction menu.

8) The SV you just duped should spawn, drive it to your Special Vehicles Warehouse and drive in. You will get stuck on a black loading screen, sit for a minute or so and then try joining a friend through the dashboard. Have them invite you if you still are unable to join them.

9) If you fail to join on your friend after several invites, bring up the dashboard and let the app time out, you will get idle kicked and spawn back into another session. Check the MOC for a personal vehicle, it should be empty. Call for your new modded special vehicle(through the special vehicle menu) and ball out.

****** Having a SV in a normal garage does some weird things, I've noticed not being able to get in any vehicle, sometimes freezing when trying to exit to outside(to apartment is usually fine). If you already have a SV in a normal garage from the recent GC2F glitches, I would recommend overwriting it with another car, and using the short method. This way you avoid making unnecessary moves, as I don't fully understand how these swapped spots behave yet, and we all see what car-spot-bikes and bike-rack-cars has done to some garages :dead: Short method, you never have to order more donor cars, and never have to transfer anything into you other garages, only the SV warehouse spots and the MOC PV storage spot are used.

**Optional** - After you are done replacing all of your SVs, steal a street car and replace the donor car in the MOC, drive it out and destroy it. After swapping SVs with normal cars and having SVs in my MOC, I noticed some issues with cars ordered to those spots. Sometimes they cannot be driven, other times they can be driven out of a garage, but not back in or into LSC. Happened with a freshly ordered Elegy. Overwrote it with a stolen car and destroyed, ordered new Elegy and no problems whatsoever. I'm not positive if those issues were caused by having a SV in a regular garage or not, but better to be safe and the fix was pretty simple.

More info on getting special vehicle to transfer:

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/store-special-vehicles-in-your-vehicle-warehouse.1658505/

Last edited:
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice, Sir! Now I can get rid of that ****** non-Yankton Ruiner 2000 I got stuck with. Bravo! :smile:

IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice, Sir! Now I can get rid of that ****** non-Yankton Ruiner 2000 I got stuck with. Bravo! :smile:
Idk how you can get a yankton ruiner when its on NEXT GEN no mods cant get the vehicles on PS3 cos no vehicle warehouse. But whatever

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk how you can get a yankton ruiner when its on NEXT GEN no mods cant get the vehicles on PS3 cos no vehicle warehouse. But whatever

UGLITCH4FUN, but I MODDED4ALIVING. :wink:!

IMG_4432.jpg

IMG_4431.jpg

Last edited:
DEADGAMINGlive

DEADGAMINGlive

illest YOUTUBER
Reaction score
Sin$
I've sold at least 500 accounts before transfers ended that had the special vehicles modded in, with yankton plates, these vehicles are in the game believe me... more than u know, we would insert car code on last gen then transfer and buy warehouse do vehicle transfer glitch etc 
I agree.... That guy likes to troll threads like lobbies.
Another one talking trash and completely WRONG it took less than a week after these vehicles came into game and us modders had them in code ready to transfer on last gen accounts to next gen lol, i got all of the special vehicles with car tires, turbo, all upgrades yankton plates etc

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes sweeeet! Everyone needs modded versions of these! Matches section is clustered and confused at what special vehicles even are, Im only after aqua blazer, technical and ramp buggy, I have the rest immaculate 3d :smile:

Ty OP!!! :kiss: Hopefully this clears some stuff up and people realise these underground vehicles can indeed be modded

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
I've sold at least 500 accounts before transfers ended that had the special vehicles modded in, with yankton plates, these vehicles are in the game believe me... more than u know, we would insert car code on last gen then transfer and buy warehouse do vehicle transfer glitch etc 

Another one talking trash and completely WRONG it took less than a week after these vehicles came into game and us modders had them in code ready to transfer on last gen accounts to next gen lol, i got all of the special vehicles with car tires, turbo, all upgrades yankton plates etc

mojowhojo mojowhojo is just messing around with me; we're friends. He's modded a shitload of accounts himself, :wink:!

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
UGLITCH4FUN, but I MODDED4ALIVING. :wink:!

IMG_4432.jpg

IMG_4431.jpg
I really like your ruiner mate. 3d paint goes really nice with it and nice colours :thumbsup:

I made my ruiner and rocket voltic modded matte! So here's something different, pure white rims of/c :smile:
9j2jPZG.jpg

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
I really like your ruiner mate. 3d paint goes really nice with it and nice colours :thumbsup:

I made my ruiner and rocket voltic modded matte! So here's something different, pure white rims of/c :smile:
9j2jPZG.jpg

Nice looking R.V!
I like worn paints, too. I fit some in between the 3D rides. It gets hard to choose, ya know? Only 240 car and 20 motorcycle garage slots per account... maybe they will let us buy a second set of CEO garages soon! :biggrin:

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

So what explains my custom technical and insurgent pick-up custom with YANKTONS on them? How did you insert the code on last gen for them? Just curious as i didn't think yanktons where possible on new dlc vehicles.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it a bad or good thing to have a wastelander with non bulletproof tires?
I can't even remember how they come when you buy them normally

It has some nice camber on it though.
Y9rMlyV.jpg

So what explains my custom technical and insurgent pick-up custom with YANKTONS on them? How did you insert the code on last gen for them? Just curious as i didn't think yanktons where possible on new dlc vehicles.
Unrelated to this thread, that is a hidden method just getting traded some of them vehicles is hard enough

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Thx so much for sharing this! Just replaced my phantom wedge with a modded :biggrin:

Was it black with red wheels?
Is it a bad or good thing to have a wastelander with non bulletproof tires?
I can't even remember how they come when you buy them normally

It has some nice camber on it though.
Y9rMlyV.jpg

Unrelated to this thread, that is a hidden method just getting traded some of them vehicles is hard enough

How does that mean machine corner tho?

Last edited:
______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Was it black with red wheels?

How does that mean machine corner tho?
It handles perfectly friend, The wheel camber and the white rims makes it that much meaner is just amazing :cigar:

Can someone please test there normal wastelander and see if the wheels pop?

My boxville in non bullet proof also LOL

Ryan Carreon

Ryan Carreon

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post! Just used it to replace my phantom wedge with a modded one :biggrin:
Now I'm on the hunt for a modded wastelander XD

I

If you say so

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see you got it working, I have a simple and a difficult way for this. I'll keep it aside incase they patch this way. I hate when they release 4 methods of the same thing all at once.
They patched my shot at the night shark, I had an issue and my gta restarted...

We'll get it soon.

Ryan Carreon

Ryan Carreon

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It handles perfectly friend, The wheel camber and the white rims makes it that much meaner is just amazing :cigar:

Can someone please test there normal wastelander and see if the wheels pop?

My boxville in non bullet proof also LOL
The tires are bulletproof on the wastelander lander. I just tested it.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I see you got it working, I have a simple and a difficult way for this. I'll keep it aside incase they patch this way. I hate when they release 4 methods of the same thing all at once.
They patched my shot at the night shark, I had an issue and my gta restarted...

We'll get it soon.
I hear ya. I am working on a shorter method but the mechanics are the same, just fewer steps. So where does this method fall between your simple and difficult method?

Top Bottom
Login
Register