• Thread starter havoc exe
  • Start date
  • Views 5,580
H

havoc exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get "Red Carpet" challenge in 1v1 cagematch (patched)

PATCHED :thumbdown:

I will have to write this very quickly, I just spent about 30 minutes writing and detailed tutorial but thanks to internet explorer I just lost it all! I am so mad. I'll just write a short and crappy tutorial, sorry.

EDIT: I have improved the tutorial based on the comments you guys posted. Thanks for commenting, if anyone else has some tips let me know and I will add them in here.

This will no longer work after the patch so do it while you still can!

Rewards:
This is the emblem and probably the only reason you would want this challenge:
Emblem-ghost.jpg

And this title:
BombsAway.jpg

Requirements:
- 2 people that have mastered the care package glitch.
- The player getting the challenge must be lvl 64+ in order to have it unlocked.
- Both players should have OMA pro (not required but helps a lot) and have Emergency airdrop unlocked.

Steps:
- Start a cagematch game with a friend and make sure you both know how to do the care package glitch.
- Get enough kills for emergency airdrop for both players and have one player get an extra kill for a stealth bomber.
- Use the first stealth bomber from a killstreak for your first kill, 5 more to go!
- Both start spamming emergency airdrops until you get stealth bombers and use them right away (they disappear).
*read the notes for a way to get 2 kills with a single stealth bomber.
- The person getting the challenge should get 6 kills with the stealth bomber, 1 from the killstreak and 5 from care packages. Apparently the person doing the challenge doesn't have to stay alive, just get all the kills in one match, but I have not tested that myself. Just stay alive, its not that hard :smile:

Notes:
Here's a few things I forgot to mention:
- Use One Man Army Pro to quickly do the care package glitch (saves lots of time)
- "
Also to get more have the other player have a tactical insertion on the far side of the map...double the kills with one bomber" ~ ZackPak (not tested by me)
- According to projectomega, you don't need to get the kills in one life, just one match.
- This glitch will also work for similar challenges, such as 5 kills with a predator missile.

I hope this helps someone, I know many of you already know this but I'm sure someone will find it useful. I had a lot of trouble doing this challenge myself so this helped me quite a bit.

M

masterx02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How hard is it to get 5 stealth bombers? Would be pretty hard wouldnt it?

K

kiLzeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use OMA Pro and switch to the same class call in E-Drop switch to same class E-Drop (Keep repeating) You should be able to call in 3 E-Drops before the first one lands so its way faster than calling in waiting using one thing from it and repeating

H

havoc exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kiLzeD said:
Use OMA Pro and switch to the same class call in E-Drop switch to same class E-Drop (Keep repeating) You should be able to call in 3 E-Drops before the first one lands so its way faster than calling in waiting using one thing from it and repeating

that's correct, I should have mentioned it. If you do it this way you're almost guaranteed to get enough stealth bombers, I did this twice on my first try (for me and for my friend).

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
And this counts as getting 6 kills with one stealth bomber?

S

Sir Paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OLine57 said:
And this counts as getting 6 kills with one stealth bomber?

Yes.

Remember you need to be atleast rank 64 and have "imtimidation challenges" unlocked.

Cridentials

Cridentials

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find. Got that legit tho'. In like the first week of the game. Im a no-life. I went prestige in 3 days. :biggrin:

Z

ZackPak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also to get more have the other player have a tactical insertion on the far side of the map...double the kills with one bomber

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
For me I get killstreaks more foten than others let say for Harriers every two EADs I call in I get at least one, same goes for Stealth Bombers, I get a Ratio of like 4:1. They appear all the time.

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
actually it doesn't even need to be in one life as i remember. i got it before in a regular match with a few different stealths from a few different lives. all of those challenges are glitched that way :smile:
hope that helped lol

S

SOLO BOLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i luckily got that in a domination game got 8 kills with one bomber:biggrin:

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, do you need to get the first kill with your earned stealth stealth bomber, ie, your ninth kill killstreak reward, and then get the rest with glitched EADs, or do you need to get 5 kills with glitched EADs first then get your ninth kill and call in your stealth bomber?

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OLine57 said:
Also, do you need to get the first kill with your earned stealth stealth bomber, ie, your ninth kill killstreak reward, and then get the rest with glitched EADs, or do you need to get 5 kills with glitched EADs first then get your ninth kill and call in your stealth bomber?

if my theory is right (which i'm about 99% sure) you don't need to get it in any order, just keeps using stellas

H

havoc exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
projectomega said:
if my theory is right (which i'm about 99% sure) you don't need to get it in any order, just keeps using stellas

you're right. My friend used the one he got from a killstreak last so its confirmed.

EDIT: i also improved the tutorial :smile:

P

peter was here

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tut thanks:w00t:

oh and btw do you know when the new update will happen?

H

havoc exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
peter was here said:
Great tut thanks:w00t:

oh and btw do you know when the new update will happen?

yes, whenever they patch the care package glitch. To be honest, I hope it will be soon.

H

havoc exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JONBLEACH said:
i got that today in a ffa :biggrin:

I'm guessing glitching or boosting was involved? If not then you that's quite impressive :thumbup:

I had to do this glitch because I think this is one of the hardest challenges in the game to get legit.

Top Bottom
Login
Register