What's new

Unsolved Get past iCloud activation?

A

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone know the best way to get around an iCloud locked iPhone? Mines currently smashed and a mate of mine got an iPhone 6s he's gunna give to me but it's iCloud locked. I haven't jailbreaked or modded an iPhone since the iPhone 5s dropped so I'm a bit out of date! Quick Google I've found a DNS trick and online services that can unlock them for like £20 but how reliable are they?

Operating System
  1. iOS
R

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
To my knowledge, you can't get past it. If it's locked, it's not your friends phone. It's most likely stolen.

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
Unless you're willing to pay a lot of cash and it's not reported as stolen, you'd be better off selling/using it for parts.

H

hijay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones offering iCloud activation lock removal for £20 are a scam. Even if they have good reviews, they've probably review botted lol. But if you do want it to get it removed, you're probably looking at paying a lot, like the user above said.

With that said, how much are you looking to sell it for if you get it?

A

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Thanks for the response guys, thinking of just trying to swap the screens instead! Contacted the number it says to ring as it's stolen and it's not them it's some random girl who has no idea! If I don't end up doing the screens I'll probably flip it for £100

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
I have the same issue with my phone from 2013. Being younger I just made random passwords and here it is years later and still can't get into my phone.

Top Bottom