Patched Get passed small water bodies with deluxo under the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So there really is no actual glitch with this it's more of a discovery I thought I'd share for any glitch hunters that wanna try to get a glitch from it. can be usefull

I realized that the deluxo can only go so far down in hover mode and went near the ocean and noticed that the level was sea level the deluxo won't go under and that got me thinking maybe thats why the car dies every time you hit water.
  • So get under the map with your deluxo at eclipse, not explaining here and don't need to lol
  • when you are near a river probably no more width than a few car lengths wide, go full speed towards the water and just as you are about to hit it turn hovering off and drop for a few seconds
  • you should drop right under and passed the water
  • turn hovering back up and there you go you are passed the water

• I tested going inside the online impound police station inside the building above the map to see about RP exploit and no RP
  • Tested going in a closed hangar and no RP there either plus stars won't go away
  • Didn't test the docks but it is a pretty wide space of water to pass, not sure if it will work but might be worth a try

And thats all folks

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You may not be able to get to the docks in the deluxo:frown:
I live under the map in creator
It is possible that if you can fly under the bridge leading to the docks.
You would have to look out for invisible props... but it can be done:wink:
Now I’m curious and I have to test:wink:

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried to get to the docks. it seems that the water there is also alot deeper under the map,the car just kept sinking until I ran out of air. you still might be able to get out and swim across then parachute, not sure how far you can get tho, prob not all the way to the bunker

G

Goldfinch

True
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna test this. It's a shame if it can't though - it would give greater possibilities. :smile:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried to get to the docks. it seems that the water there is also alot deeper under the map,the car just kept sinking until I ran out of air. you still might be able to get out and swim across then parachute, not sure how far you can get tho, prob not all the way to the bunker
Haha...
Parachute will be tough from that position...
I do have a job trigger teleport over the sweet spot(Bunker)under the map:wink:
It’s still hard to parachute down even when you are on top of it.... if you are moving too fast you can go through the interior:wink:

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha...
It’s still hard to parachute down even when you are on top of it.... if you are moving too fast you can go through the interior:wink:
Care to share how to get trigger in bunker
Tried multiple times but always failure

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Care to share how to get trigger in bunker
Tried multiple times but always failure
It’s not in the bunker:smile:
It has to be placed above (z axis)0.0
Otherwise it will be invalid:frown:
You can get a trigger in the bunker in a couple of spots
( workshop area, storage area)
Your job will not be playable:frown:
In order to be able to access the default bunker in freemode you need to place an extra large flat stunt prop down above (z)0.0
There are only a few spots it will place .
It may take a little time but once you get your trigger and your job has been tested you can use the job teleport exploit to gain access to under the docks:wink:
You will spawn where you placed your trigger and if your trigger is in mid air you will spawn in a free fall as long as you have a parachute:wink:
You can then parachute down to the bunker:wink:

Cheers

G

GMaster2017

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys like he's talking about u can actually hover on top of the under the map. I no for sure that trying to get to docks is no go u can hover along top of water at Bridge but hit a wall and no way past

Haha...
Davy can I have job link please

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try mixing this with the Gm glitch

Spayspay

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish someone would make a map of where the invisible water is.

Chevs

Chevs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
has someone tried going to their facility in thier deluxo and doing a drive in facility glitch

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish someone would make a map of where the invisible water is.
there is a map showing water lol .... pause/map
has someone tried going to their facility in thier deluxo and doing a drive in facility glitch
if your talking under the map, I've tried to parachute down a couple times under chiliad but haven't found it and it's a long drive each time so not easy. do we even have a drive in facility glitch right now?

Spayspay

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
there is a map showing water lol .... pause/map

No man, when you're driving the Deluxo under the map, there is "water" that kills your car, where there is no water above

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
No man, when you're driving the Deluxo under the map, there is "water" that kills your car, where there is no water above
pools and puddles are what those are. I stay on roads and away from the underground tunnels

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get under the map with deluxo ?..

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
well looks like trolls got this patched. you die when entering the wall breach in the roof by eclipse. Everything in OP is still viable but I don't believe there is any other breach that the deluxo can go thru to get under the map

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
In light of the new breach at fib as well as me catching someone using the old eclipse breach leading me to realize it was unpatched lol ive had this reopened... So if anyone wants to find somethin usefull besides undermap trolling lol
Have at er while the goin is good lol

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes there is a huge giant body of water approaching the docks

Don't forget about the spot near Capitol Records :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register