What's new

Patched Get passed small water bodies with deluxo under the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greycabinent

Reaction score
Sin$
I thought it was worth mentioning, when going under the map if you fly down hard and fast enough I've made the car do a weird flip in hover mode to where you can break through that sea level hover barrier.

If you fly to low then you teleport above.

It seems like this only happens when they patched the super speed glitch. The car just feels different.

I've also noticed when you drop below that barrier if you re-engage the hover mode while pushing forward on the thumbstick you can fight the hover mode where it usually brings you above the barrier to stay below and fly as normal.

Last edited:
Squidgy Bunz

Squidgy Bunz

Reaction score
Sin$
They blocked the wall breaches? Oh ffs rockstar. I built bmx parks and stuff under the map, guess they useless now.

Love_se7ensins12

Love_se7ensins12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are 2 or 3 breaches near the airport and docks/port (whatever its called) u could get the submarine car maybe and go... i did not try yet

Last edited:
Squidgy Bunz

Squidgy Bunz

Reaction score
Sin$
There are 2 or 3 breaches near the airport and docks/port (whatever its called) u could get the submarine car maybe and go... i did not try yet
Good idea but the build is far far away and would require a pointless ammount of effort (on my part and the other players) to get where you are supposed to be. It would be nice if rockstar stopped patching fun glitches.

Love_se7ensins12

Love_se7ensins12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good idea but the build is far far away and would require a pointless ammount of effort (on my part and the other players) to get where you are supposed to be. It would be nice if rockstar stopped patching fun glitches.
If such a dumb easy thing is a pointless ammount of effort for you it means this game and its glitches arent for you. Why are you even here.. go do something else

Squidgy Bunz

Squidgy Bunz

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a hostile response.
Im saying for the ammount of effort it is to edit the job, its not worth it considering how many people and me play it. Its not a great job but it was functioning before the patch. And it was local to a big wall breach and is half the map away from the docks.
I just finished several weeks of dm outfit glitches after several years of playing gta. thanks for your original advice, keep the rest.

Love_se7ensins12

Love_se7ensins12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a hostile response.
Im saying for the ammount of effort it is to edit the job, its not worth it considering how many people and me play it. Its not a great job but it was functioning before the patch. And it was local to a big wall breach and is half the map away from the docks.
I just finished several weeks of dm outfit glitches after several years of playing gta. thanks for your original advice, keep the rest.
My comment was referring to get undermap docs with submarine car instead of deluxo dat cannot pass massive amounts of water. No mention of jobs.

Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well looks like trolls got this patched. you die when entering the wall breach in the roof by eclipse. Everything in OP is still viable but I don't believe there is any other breach that the deluxo can go thru to get under the map
It' still working the trick is entering almost verticle you won't die that way I still use it all the time. But there' a bunch of places you can get under the map. FIB building and the spot by Vespucci police station theres a few in the desert

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol had a moment of clarity and took the thruster under the map lol way easier and it doesnt get blocked by that invisible floor barrier that blocks the deluxo from getting low. Anyway i think what they did was patch entering properties under the map. Prettt sure i hit the 6 car garage and it seemed like i hit water n died with no death animation then all of a sudden i get animation walking out of an apt door and got the owner of property has left msg and thruster was still downtown under the map. Used gerald job to spawn it back on the street and it was destroyed after bumping it into a building twice lol

Lol had a moment of clarity and took the thruster under the map lol way easier and it doesnt get blocked by that invisible floor barrier that blocks the deluxo from getting low. Anyway i think what they did was patch entering properties under the map. Prettt sure i hit the 6 car garage and it seemed like i hit water n died with no death animation then all of a sudden i get animation walking out of an apt door and got the owner of property has left msg and thruster was still downtown under the map. Used gerald job to spawn it back on the street and it was destroyed after bumping it into a building twice lol
I either spoke too soon or c* be watchin this thread. Now when i take thruster under the map its gets messed. 1st try it exploded as soon as i was under the street. 2nd and 3rd attempts it stopped responding to controls and just dropped straight down until i spawned back on the street where it instantly exploded. Didnt even kill me either. Deluxo was fine. Just the thruster is fkd

Just checked eclipse with deluxo.. Its repatched :/

Last edited by a moderator:
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Just checked eclipse with deluxo.. Its repatched :/
Try changing sessions. It works in some sessions but not others for some reason. I've even had it work for me in a session but not for a friend in the same lobby. Weird.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Try changing sessions. It works in some sessions but not others for some reason. I've even had it work for me in a session but not for a friend in the same lobby. Weird.
That is weird.

bruvs

bruvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After 2 or 3 attempts at eclipse on my usual left side entry it kept killing me .so Tried far right side facing the right hand wall and not the front of the building and worked every attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register