What's new

Working Get Out of Bad Sport faster than normal.

G

GTA Ichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get out badsport faster and easier :smile: with more research on badsport dynamics and explained ^^

Same steps as before get someone get clean in badsport lobby (friends, second console wtv)...

1-Get both inside inv lobby session before the badsport rescuer gets clean player

2-Send 16 commends (friendly or helpfull) to badsport player for him to get to clean player or untill he gets clean but should be 16

3-Switch outfit to save then Find new lobby with the main badsport lobby character

4- lagged lobby testing nat type then invite your friend or second console ( you should be in clean session with badsport status still, rockstar gives u 2 probation period to get out badsport after that your free ^^) and get commended till u clean

5- Once clean Switch outfit to save then restart gta or restart console (thats what i did) you will load as dodgy player ^^ your free, same process get commended or wait till good behaviour thats it !!!! Freedom!!!!!!!!!^^ thats how it works and how you get out :smile:

So far when u get thrown inside badsport lobbies... u there for good and have to serve your full sentence, days-weeks- months-some has years to serve in badsport...

Well, if you been throwned in badsport with a large sentence and dont see the end of it (assuming u hate it in there), this exploit is for u
(I dont recommend doing this with few days sentence to serve as it is kinda tedious to do)

Requirements:

-My method: 2 consoles, create a new account or use an account that never been in badsport

-Or a VERY COMMITTED FRIEND*** With an account that never been in badsport or ask friend to create a new account

- 10 To 15 hours ahead of u

And thats it your good to go

Before getting in to the exploit itself i will explain how i came across it, as there is no information to very few info about how the Badsport system Works or the info is completely outdated

Dont want to debate the fact that u can avoid been in badsport by using the commend option or just dont be a jerk in the first place***

This exploit is for players already in badsport

So i was griefing till i got dodgy player status.... fine i log my second account with second xbox and commend myself till i get clean player status back ... to that point am sick and bored killing other players so i decide helping instead by joining missions.

So an invite for pacific standard setup pop up, ok sounds easy enough. I joined and in mid mission someone leaves... of course, followed by extremely long loading screen so i rebooted gta online... and boom badsport cause it considered that i left the activity and blasted my bs point with a timer of 8 months and 11 days right before new dlc, Oh GREAT!!!

Oh Hell NO !!!! For God Sake!!
(Didn't seen that one coming )

So i was trying to get info online on how to get forgiven or get timer down a bit, and you know what? ... nothing

I eventually came across an old method on old gen that use to work: commend for commend. Ok cool but badsport players cant commend other player anymore

What i know: -
Commend (s) as direct effect on a badsport player status (confirmed in clean lobbies)
-Badsport players dont have the ability to commend anyone
-Badsport and clean players cant play togheter
-The bs point system vs the good sport point wich is irrelevant in this situation
-That Awards, Missions, Collecting daily goodsport rewards Dont change anything

So here is what i tried, and it worked!!!

Step 1-

Get a clean player Friend or Second account on your other console to get to destroy the hell out of others personnal vehicule to be abble to play with u in Badport lobby (first offence 48 hours sentence)

Step 2-

-Wait 47 hours...

-On the 47th hour log in your both accounts and join each other or yourself in an invite only session or friend session

-Wait an hour

Step 3-
At this point your friend or second account status changed to clean player - IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT THE CLEAN PLAYER DONT DISCONNECT FROM LOBBY OR GET IDDLE!!!-

***Use any afk method to stay in lobby (elastic band, nightclub security cameras), Sometimes the lobby can glitch you out in a mirror lobby, get your main badsport* to join back ur friend the result will be the same but the clean player must not move from the lobby***

-Now the Clean player can now commend a badsport player friendly, helpfull, get commended

-After 50 commends, setting up a timer every 10 minutes (took me over 10 hours), my status changed to dodgy player

- On the 51th ... clean player
At this point i taught i was good... i switch lobby but it put me back in badsport... So i joinned back in my friend session with badsport status still... took me 17 more commends get back to clean player status at this point i felt asleep lol afk, when i woke up my both character were glitched out the lobby so i joined my clean account and BOOM!!!

This session is for badsport player and can only play with other good sports*

Been forgiven ^^

So i guess once u hit ur first clean player status get few more commends, change outfit for save, then find new session, if your throw back in badsport, join back your friend get commend till clean player again, rinse and repeat till u can join a goodsport lobby

Thats it ^^ your free

Ps: While your getting commended your timer doesn't go down, you status doesn't change, nothing happens till you it that 50th commend, i almost give up in the process thinking i was wasting my time but glad i didnt ^^

Am posting this cause i found the badsport sentences are way to exaggerated, it needed a bypass at some point lol

Last edited:
A

AcEZoSPaDEs03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet wife has 20 hrs so I’ll give this a try. I’m sick of being in bad sport. Got a 9 month offense which is bullsh*t!!!

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet wife has 20 hrs so I’ll give this a try. I’m sick of being in bad sport. Got a 9 month offense which is bullsh*t!!!
Bro... I have to ask. How hard were you griefing on poor innocent noobs to get into the bad sport lobby that long?

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro... I have to ask. How hard were you griefing on poor innocent noobs to get into the bad sport lobby that long?
I played vs few tryhards for 2hours and ended in bad sport, prolly reported the hell out of me and i wasnt using exploits, just jet. Before that i didnt play for months and tbh i cant believe how easy it was.
Nice find op

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My personal belief is that if you end up in Bad Sport more than 2 times you should permanently stay there. It would make this game much more enjoyable for those of us that aren't try hard K/D warriors.

G

GTA Ichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I played vs few tryhards for 2hours and ended in bad sport, prolly reported the hell out of me and i wasnt using exploits, just jet. Before that i didnt play for months and tbh i cant believe how easy it was.
Nice find op
Thnks ^^

My personal belief is that if you end up in Bad Sport more than 2 times you should permanently stay there. It would make this game much more enjoyable for those of us that aren't try hard K/D warriors.
Some people change overtime

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hehe, why does everyone want out of bad sport so bad? I had to create a different account to get back in.
Gives players vehicles with lock on rockets then places players in a time out for using them.

A

AcEZoSPaDEs03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
N
I wasn’t got into a lobby full of try hards on mk2 hit em with the deluxo.

Not going to lie the 2nd time in was trolling a few people. But this last time was ****.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
N
I wasn’t got into a lobby full of try hards on mk2 hit em with the deluxo.

Not going to lie the 2nd time in was trolling a few people. But this last time was ****.
I'll go into a lobby sometimes and get in my APC with a buddy, and just destroy everyone in our path until we run out of rockets. lol

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole system is screwed up. I always endup 1v1ing someone then there friends or crew jump in and still i usually do pretty good against them. Next thing i notice i have been reported by all of them.
Yet you have these people that use godmode and dont get caught for it.
There shouldnt be any report or kick option in the game it gets abused by people who give it but can't take it.
It should be if you dont like the people in the lobby t hen leave. That simple

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole system is screwed up. I always endup 1v1ing someone then there friends or crew jump in and still i usually do pretty good against them. Next thing i notice i have been reported by all of them.
Yet you have these people that use godmode and dont get caught for it.
There shouldnt be any report or kick option in the game it gets abused by people who give it but can't take it.
It should be if you dont like the people in the lobby t hen leave. That simple
This is actually one of my complaints with the report feature and vote kick. Almost always they seek us out then get mad when we take all of them out and vote kick and report.
Makes me laugh. Big tip... start up ceo work and vote kick each one of them as well. There is a cooldown between voting each one of them. But there is enough time to vote them all. Or better yet use races to exit the lobby but quit just after you get into the start lobby. So like the ready up part. Make sure you are the only racer. You teleport to the job marker and you will notice you arent being voted to be kicked anymore. Then continue voting them out and while voting taunt them to destroy whatever ceo stuff you are doing. (This actually speeds up them getting kicked) even hover around them with a deluxo and ewo before they get the kill. So they blow up your vehicle but get no kd.
These guys think its rough in good sport with a good player wait til they get into a bad sport lobby with some real tryhards.
Flip the script on them. Use the system to force them out and anger them enough to be placed in badsport.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually one of my complaints with the report feature and vote kick. Almost always they seek us out then get mad when we take all of them out and vote kick and report.
Makes me laugh. Big tip... start up ceo work and vote kick each one of them as well. There is a cooldown between voting each one of them. But there is enough time to vote them all. Or better yet use races to exit the lobby but quit just after you get into the start lobby. So like the ready up part. Make sure you are the only racer. You teleport to the job marker and you will notice you arent being voted to be kicked anymore. Then continue voting them out and while voting taunt them to destroy whatever ceo stuff you are doing. (This actually speeds up them getting kicked) even hover around them with a deluxo and ewo before they get the kill. So they blow up your vehicle but get no kd.
These guys think its rough in good sport with a good player wait til they get into a bad sport lobby with some real tryhards.
Flip the script on them. Use the system to force them out and anger them enough to be placed in badsport.
Plenty of good pointers there thanks mate. Ill do the ceo stuff for sure. I already ewo on my mk2 so they destroy it an get no kill but also get closer to being kicked.
I love how they all run around with there godmode kds but when you ask them for a 1v1 all the excuses come out. Like you said they will regret it once they're in badsport without there backup.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol dudes comparing notes on how to avoid vote kicks and get other players into bad sport... On a get out of bad sport thread :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Who'd have imagined

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Its crazy hard to get in bad sport. My friend got dodgy player after going on a 3 hour kill anything his mk2 locked onto rampage on one account. Couple of heist setups later he was clean again. I dont even believe votes to kick count unless you are actually kicked. Sometimes every other session I go in I get votes from dumb grinders who cant do anything in a public session unless its solo. I usually use the crew teleport to facility, reset the votes then orbital whatever they were delivering just for their cowardness :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Never even seen dodgy player. In fact I do that stuff then get 2k for good behaviour lol

B

Bandit112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not in bad badsport, but when i went to join a friend( thought he was assisted aim) for a glitch it gave me the option to join and asked if i wanted ti join a badsort lobby. I declined, of course. But it shows you can join badsport, for some reason.

Also ive noticed the last few weeks i can no longer get a lock on with the MK2 oppresor on other players, at all. Anyone know why this would be? Would it be from over using it?
I did use it a lot, but in the last two weeks i havent, but tonight i did and it wouldnt lock onto ppl.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I love this glitch/exploit. The whole bad sport system is stupid. R* sells us vehicles designed to blow up other vehicles then punishes us for using them. The rockets don't lock on to a players body so you must intend for me to blow their car up. And if my info is correct, PC players don't get bad sport for destroying car at all.

Top Bottom
Login
Register