Get me to a 50?

• Thread starter Godly Chaos
  • Start date
  • Views 518
G

Godly Chaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone boost/ standbye or whatever it is you halo fools do to get me to a 50??

I'll be on later tonight

GT- TGG SE7EN

X

xKYLEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do it your self in swat its damn easy.

G

Godly Chaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont reply saying "do it yourself" i dont wanna.. or else dont you think i would have already?

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
1 this is a modding forum, you dont "get a 50" in forge modding
2 there is a forum called "matches where people go to post and play with eachother, please use the right forum

S

SotG Caboose

Getting There
Reaction score
do it yourself:thumbup:

K

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Moving.

F

ForrrestMaster

xKYLEx said:
do it your self in swat its damn easy.

You really dont have to standby in swat. If you have host you should win.

X

xKYLEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Godly Chaos said:
Dont reply saying "do it yourself" i dont wanna.. or else dont you think i would have already?

if you cant get a fifty by your self then you dont need it.

its a number stop wasting space.

M

MaxPower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but if he wants to get a 50 and he's on these forums then he has the right to.

If your in this section of the forums there is a good chance your interested in bridging or standbying.

There is no need to be a hater

S

silentrunner2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im guessing you want a 50 because you see other poeple with 50's like me im a 48 and almost 49 im so close and it makes me angry but don't worry most 50's boosted, standbyed or cheated in some way so dont worry be happy that your lvl is legit im not saying all 50's cheat but alot do.

G

Godly Chaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MaxPower said:
Yeah but if he wants to get a 50 and he's on these forums then he has the right to.

If your in this section of the forums there is a good chance your interested in bridging or standbying.

There is no need to be a hater

THANK YOU!!!

Jesus crist, i though this was a cheating/glitching/modding forum?
Why so legit guys?? haha
I asked for stanbyers / boosters.. not whiny *****es telling me to waist my time playing a game i'm not all that fond of... i just think it would be cool to have a 50 for ****s and giggles.

K

Krafty

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Simple: If your not going to help, dont post. I don't get why people preach this crap on a cheating forum.

H

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
l Krafty l said:
Simple: If your not going to help, dont post. I don't get why people preach this crap on a cheating forum.
Seriously...I cheat idc. In H3 I have cheated in all possible ways lol.

S

Syaxe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Godly Chaos said:

he's giving u a "LEGIT" suggestion and plus wrong place for this, we dont support cheating

M

MaxPower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, This is a cheating site, thats how you found the site and that why your hear.

I want to cheat because im sick of playing against other cheaters. I get booted, Standbyed or lagged out at the most important times. I was in big team the other day and half 4 of my team got host booted and because it was objective, I lost. Cheating even in big team is happaning now.

Face it, this game is getting like halo 2, you can either play legit and eventually get standbyed out of most games at high levels, or learn how to do it yourself and fight back.

Hell, i want to know how to host boot lol.

In reality if you want to get 50 in everything your either final boss, or your going to have to learn how to standby or host boot

*Sorry Rant over lol*

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Why cheat? - There are many reasons people will cheat:
~ :1: You are a bad player and you just want to look good in a pathetic attempt to proove their nerdiness.
~ :2: You have gotten legit 50's and you want other accts to a 50 but you don't have time to get them that high so you take the easy way out, even if you've gotten the legit 50 so it doesn't matter.
~ :3: You play different games and you could give lessacrap about Halo and you just want everything in Halo so you can move on to other games.
~ :4: You would rather play the game to learn game programming/networking and how it works, rather exploiting the game than anything.
~ :5: You do it occasionally because its funny to hear other fat nerds screamming on the other side...

and i dont think it was so much people "hatin' " on you, but it was posting it in the modding forum and not the matches forum xD <333

K

Krafty

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Thread cleaned, anymore offtopic posts expect an infraction.

G

Godly Chaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
l Krafty l said:
Thread cleaned, anymore offtopic posts expect an infraction.

Thank you very much!:biggrin:

Top Bottom